Learn As We Grow

Happy family photo :deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Good Monday morning grow family. I’m just dropping in to say hi. I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. My girls are doing their thing despite the grueling temps and humidity. I find the Gorilla Glue is much more tolerant the the conditions than the Gold Leaf. Crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers:

Here are a couple pictures.
GOLD LEAF

GORILLA GLUE

5 Likes

Yea that Gorilla Glue looks like its a bice breezy beach day! Hasnt skipped a beat. GL… not so much

3 Likes

looking so good, ur killing it

2 Likes

Good Saturday morning everyone :blush:. I’m checking in with a little update. I am 5 weeks in flower. The heat is relentless. The humidity is at an average of 63% the temps are averaging 87°. I water twice a day, 6am and 8pm. My Gorilla Glue is not seeming to have a problem but the gold leaf not so much. I have a few pictures of the flowers. We got a little much needed rain so I was able to collect some.
Any way y’all have a great weekend! :blush::v:

Gold leaf

Gorilla glue

2 Likes

Good afternoon all! I can’t believe it’s been 5 days since I posted. :joy: The heat is continuing and the rain is as scarce as hens teeth. My girls are being troopers except for the Gold Leaf. She isn’t a fan of hot weather. She is also having to be tied as she wants to fall over already. The two gorilla glue are definitely doing well. I water them at 6 am and again at 8pm.
Here are a couple pictures. I took these this morning at 6am. Lights go out at 7am. :blush::v:

Gold Leaf

Gorilla Glue

3 Likes

They look great :+1: gold looks a little pissed off but not to bad :wink:

1 Like

Yes she is angry :rage: but she is bulking up pretty good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush::v:

1 Like

looing fantastic

1 Like

Good Friday Morning everyone. I’m one day away from week 7 on my girls. Everything has been so easy with the ED. It’s almost boring :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. This relentless heat we are experiencing has been the challenge. If you are growing in extreme temps and humidity I suggest Gorilla Glue. It has not missed a beat. The Gold leaf is a different story. She is not liking the hot environment. But it hasn’t stopped her from getting some chunky buds going on. I am watering twice a day they each get 1 gallon of water, half gallon in the morning and again in the evening. Happy Growing y’all and have a Super Awesome Day :blush::v:

This is the Gorilla Glue girls.

And my Gold Leaf :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

so beautiful

1 Like

Hi Teatime already! Spuds sauce I use a 4 gallon bucket filled w/ ph’ed 6.4 -6-6 water
Add2 cups molasses, 4 bananas very ripe cut up very small , cukes peel skins off and cut chop into small pcs. Cumcumbers 3-4 i add 3 teaspoons Cal-Mag. 5 tablespoons Mykos root stim. Earth Fox Farm recharge drymix 6 tablespoons, worm poop
All air pùmp stir from time to time

I bet that smells like good stuff! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. :blush::v:

Oh yea I am still out of likes!! :heart::heart:

Good Friday morning everyone! I am one day from 8 weeks in flower. I purchased a Trim Bin. It should be here Tuesday. I also purchased a mesh drying rack. I am really looking forward to this harvest. It’s my first grow that I actually know what strains I am growing. The girls are plumping up. :blush::v:

Gorilla Glue

Gold Leaf

2 Likes

drool2 those are some beautiful long colas … nicely done my friend

That’s weird my picture didn’t work :thinking:
drool2

Thank You @MeEasy it has been challenging with these high temps. But with lots of air moving they are surviving :blush::v::heart:

I am still out of likes from yesterday :weary::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Have a great day my friend.

Using ED makes it almost to easy. :heart:

2 Likes

Good Sunday Morning everyone. It pancake Sunday, something we started a few years ago and it just stuck. Anyway, I am at week 8 in flower 112 days above ground. As y’all know I a using Earth Dust. I have added some silica along the way and also made a tea from the ED
We are in a high pressure dome here in the middle of the country so my temps are up there. And the humidity has been low because of the high temps. I have 5 assorted fans in my tent and one large occulting fan outside the tent. My tent stays open 24-7. My temps average 84-86 and the humidity averages 63%. The Gold Leaf is not a hot :hot_face: weather plant. The Gorilla Glues are troopers. I think they are going to go to at least 10 weeks before they are ready to harvest. I water them twice a day they get A half gallon in the morning and a half gallon in the evening.
I have a couple pictures but not much has changed. Happy Growing and Hope You All Have a Super Awesome Day :blush::v:

5 Likes

You’ve got some beauties growing on in there :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thank You @MeEasy :blush::v: I give you credit for my success. One day I hope to be able to have enough knowledge to help like you do. :heart:

1 Like

sweet fat bud stacks

2 Likes