Learn As We Grow

Typo or southern draw :thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Looks like it.

1 Like

Ok I didn’t get pictures of the entire set up because the humidity is so high. But I got the tent up and roughed in. It needs the filter hung and some organizing of cords. As you can see my tent is as big as my room. Kinda looks lonesome in there with just one plant. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I have read that you can add a squirt of pure lemon juice to your water and lower the PH. I did a little experiment and found the water was a ph of 7.1. After a little bit of lemon juice the ph went to 5.5. What is your thoughts?

3 Likes

Lemon juice lowers pH but it isn’t very stable. The ph will drift back up quickly. It is also antifungal and antimicrobial and I like my microbes. I don’t remember what soil your in?
If your organic, humic acid is a good choice for oh down. It lowers pH and increases nutrient uptake. Most people use general hydroponics pH up and down. That’s what I used when I was in happy frog and in dwc :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

That’s what I needed to know thank you.
I didn’t know any better than using MG. My next will be HF. :blush:

4 Likes

I have been really busy the last few days. Between checking on my plants and build trailers and this insufferable heat I haven’t been able to post anything. I watered my big plant and I have the numbers of my ppm, ph but not on hand. My tent is staying at about 71% humidity. I have my in-line fan on full and I also have a clip on fan a floor 8” fan and a tower oscillating fan. My room has no outside openings. I may have to knock a hole in my cinder block wall. :tired_face:

@PurpNGold74 @MrPeat @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @kellydans

4 Likes

Dehumidifier?

2 Likes

The easiest way to control temperature and humidity inside tent is control the environment of the room you’re pulling the fresh air from. That’s what works for me. Thanks for the tag !

3 Likes

I have one in the tent.

I think I should be growing more in the fall.

1 Like

Yeah @Flitme everybody’s situation varies depending on what part of the country you’re in. My winter grow environment is usually a little different than the Summer Grow.

2 Likes

I have been so busy lately read everything I can read on here and hopefully soaking it up. I haven’t updated any pictures.
I thought I would show how far I have come from hardly know nothing to start with. The lights I started with were:

Then with a lot of super nice people on Ilgm I have come a long way. I will have an awesome second grow with y’all’s help.
Here is my set up now. I still have a ways to go but I’m figuring it out little by little.

@PurpNGold74 @MrPeat @GreenJewels @kellydans @dbrn32 @tchop134

8 Likes

Love how the frost is starting to show. :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I have never seen this in person it’s sooooo exciting to me. That the newbie coming out!! :blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You have some very nice flower sites coming in. Good job!

3 Likes

Thank You :blush:

I know the feeling, to see it happening and YOU grew it!! No better feeling in the world… soak it up :+1:
It’s why growing weed is more addictive than smoking the :poop: is :joy::joy::joy:… :thinking: maybe not that far, but equal to at least :rofl:

5 Likes

Looking good my friend ! Growing cannabis is a excellent Hobby , it also supplies quality buds for you and your family.

2 Likes

Thank You and thank you for any and all advice!! :blush::blush:

3 Likes