3 Likes

The ladies look great. Nice pics.

3 Likes

looking beautiful

3 Likes

Really wish i had some likes u got some beauties going on

3 Likes

Oh now I have seen your grow they look Super!! :grinning: :grinning: :v:

Thank you everyone Your encouragement and expertise is what has gotten me to this point. I look back at the first plant I tried to grow several years ago. I started a random seed inside. When it got transplanted into a 2 gallon pot I put it out in my vegetable garden. I knew nothing about growing, and man did it show. That plant was a male and I had no idea that it was. I kept waiting for it to get buds. hahahaha, If there were any female plants near by they all got pollinated.
Thanks again to everyone!!! :v: :grinning:

3 Likes

@Flitme plants look great , You’re looking at a nice big yielded. :+1:

2 Likes

Great looking little hedgehogs :grin::hedgehog::deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

They’re looking great!

2 Likes

Beautiful work @Flitme! Refining your trade for sure!!!

1 Like

Your plant are really looking good… :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good Sunday Morning all. I top dressed my girls this morning with Earth Dust. I did did some defoliation and cleaned up the bottom 1/3 or so of them. The Gold Leaf is filling out really nicely. I took a couple pictures so if you aren’t bored look here ya go.

Gold Leaf

Gorilla Glue

@SilvaBack203 @MeEasy @Fiz @MrPeat @spudeater65 @Mr_Wormwood @JaneQP @kellydans @PurpNGold74 @merlin44

12 Likes

Stacking very nicely…great work!

4 Likes

Looking sweet…:+1:

1 Like

Looking great! Haven’t grown the Gold Leaf yet (though I do have seeds…) but my GG auto is getting “huge” for an auto, the colas are crazy thick. Can’t wait to see how this one progresses!

2 Likes

Looking beautiful 4 real…

3 Likes

Stretched out nicely and is getting some pretty :heart_eyes: buds, happy n healthy

2 Likes

Has anyone ever used this product for a probiotic?

1 Like