Learn As We Grow

@MrPeat that is great for both of you. I would love to travel, but I don’t have people for my cats or plants. I would be a nervous wreck. That said, can I borrow you sister?

2 Likes

Sure but she wants temps at 65 degrees 24/7. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I have a half Pit, half American bulldog and she has to many pets right now.

2 Likes

Good Afternoon all peeps :blush:. Here we are the first day of summer. It is living up to its name, it’s hot :hot_face: out there. I have started leaving my tent open at night while the lights are on I don’t know yet if it is helping but now I have a thermometer that is Bluetooth so I can monitor the temperature and humidity and not go in the room. There isn’t really much to report right now. I am just a few day away from my 21 day trim. Then next Tuesday I will top dress with boost. I am going to tag a few people who have committed but haven’t been here at my posts.

Here are a couple pictures they haven’t changed much.

@RoyMustang @Fielddreams420 @Aussie_autos @Coonass @Slug_Life @Fiz @MrPeat @merlin44

9 Likes

Your grow is progressing very nicely…It is always fun to watch them as they start getting serious about flowering.

1 Like

Thank You :blush::v:

1 Like

@Flitme
Beautiful!! I’m staying tuned for your progress :+1:t3:

1 Like

Welcome glad to have you. :blush::v:

1 Like

looking fantastic

1 Like

Wow ur grow is going amazing @Flitme they look great keep up the great work fam

1 Like

They look great :+1: full sized hedgehogs in there now :laughing:

1 Like

I am so enjoying this grow. The only thing that would make it better is if the temps weren’t so high. I love Earth Dust :blush::v:

2 Likes

Thank You :blush:

I don’t know about everyone else but I think we are going to go up in flames in this extreme heat wave. I got in the pool and couldn’t even stay in there very long. The water was almost 100°. My poor plants!! Every time I look in on them I figure they will be melted. But amazingly they are thriving. I will get a picture in a little bit.
Here are some top shots. :blush::v:

GL

GG

3 Likes

I went in to the room and my 4x4 was 87° today and I have had the lights down to about 50% for a week just keeping light on em while I harvest a couple at a time

1 Like

We are supposed to have some relief from these 100° days starting Monday. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::v::blush:

1 Like

It’s been raining for the last few days and only in the 90s but I have evaporative cooling and any time the rh is above 30% it struggles to work then above 50% it actually makes it worse. I’d rather it be 105° and dry than 90 n wet
One of these days I’ll get out of the stone age and get regular ac

1 Like

Our humidity sits at no less than 45% and as much as 95-100% especially in the morning. I have my tent open 24-7 now. The ladies don’t seem any worse for ware. They are drinking a lot of water. I top dress with Boost this weekend, it the 30 day top dress. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Good TGIF morning peeps. Have to show a couple pictures. :v::blush:
@merlin44 @MeEasy @Fiz @MrPeat @Mr_Wormwood @RoyMustang @JaneQP @kellydans @beachglass @BudzMS

GG

GL

9 Likes

I’m tagging a few more :blush::v:
@PurpNGold74 @nmgeo @SilvaBack203 @sunasun @GoingGreen @Caligurl @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Your plants are looking very good, indeed. The little buttons are really starting to stack into some nice colas. They are getting frosty.

3 Likes