Learn As We Grow

Okay so 2x2 will be to small, especially since I definitely want at least 2 (law allows up to 4 :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you! Thrilled to be along on this journey :smiley:

3 Likes

Yup. Unless ur growing 12/12 from seed (intentionally keeping them small as possible). Most growers with a 2x2 only do one plant. @tchop134 care to share?

Round 2 3x3 table. If it was a tent with walls ida been out of space

Come to think of it, something STILL caught mold. With 3 fans in a bedroom worth of air

4 Likes

Absolutely, despite my best efforts one plant takes over the space :joy:
It’s conceivable to get 2 plants but I doubt the end yield would justify the headache. That’s why I just make the most out of the one I got growing :+1:

3 Likes

One gelato plant… one 2x2 grow space

7 Likes

I have heard people talking about RO water. I can’t figure out what that is! Can y’all in lighten me?

1 Like

Reverse osmosis water. Its highly filtered water. Basically starts at 0 ppms. U can get it at Walmart/Lowes. Or buy ur own filter. It does waste a ton of fresh water tho

2 Likes

:astonished: @tchop134

That is an amazing use of space!
Very impressive mate :wink:

May I ask how much that will yield and what lights do you use in that space?

4 Likes

That gelato in the picture gave me just under 7 ounces, the lights are a mixture of lights I bought locally at home improvement stores. I basically bought lights that covered all the necessary spectrums and wired it all together. All I can say for sure about my lights is they draw 142 true watts of power, using a power meter. She ain’t much to look at, but She gets the job done :wink:

3 Likes

Very Nice. I hope one day I can grow one like that!! :blush:

2 Likes

Patience grasshopper. The caterpillar also hopes one day to be as pretty as a butterfly….

4 Likes

All you really need is a seed, some lights and this grow forum. Worked for me anyway :+1:

5 Likes

Patience’s is a virtue for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m working on it and yes this forum has taught me more than I could ever imagine. Thank You to everyone!! :blush::relieved:

3 Likes

Wow, you did well then!!

Really appreciate the info…
You’ve given me a lot to think about :thinking:

3 Likes

I received my fan and filter today. Hoping to have the tent and light by Friday.

4 Likes

Nice!! I can’t wait to see your new setup! :hugs:

2 Likes

Question for my next grow I want to use the grow bags. Is there any one that is better than another? @kellydans @MrPeat @PurpNGold74

1 Like

The material is about the same on all of them just pay attention to the dimensions. Some are tall and skinny an some are short and wide. I do recommend get the ones with the handles.

1 Like

My tent arrives today!! I’m like a little kid on Christmas Eve!
If I had found this forum a while ago I would have done things differently. But now I’m better informed for my next grow.
Here are a couple pictures.

5 Likes