Learn As We Grow

Good luck @Flitme prayer sent your way.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this sad news about your daughter :cry: stand strong :muscle: my daughter beat it and was able to give me a grandson about 10 years after

4 Likes

Thats frigging awesome man!

4 Likes

@Flitme I am sending positive healing vibes your way!

Agree with above, I don’t remove leaves unless they are actually dead or about ready to fall off on their own. They are still providing photosynthesis even when mildly damaged.
Take care!

5 Likes

That is so awesome @MeEasy and very encouraging!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

@Caligurl how much dolmite do I use? I should have it tomorrow. Oh yea, I top dress it right?

Good Morning Everyone :v::blush: I just need to update y’all. I should have my dolmite and sledgehammer today. I am so confused as to what I should do Flush, don’t flush, use dolmite! I watered Saturday and the runoff on one plant was a ph of 6.4 the other was 5.9. They both look equally bad as far as the leaf damage. I really don’t want to flush because I have heard people say they prefer not to. So I will ask all of y’all options. @MeEasy @Pet_de_Chien @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower @Caligurl @kellydans @SilvaBack203
Everyone have a great day!:v::blush:

[Uploading: 015F125D-CEA9-456A-AA78-A72F70D45127.jpeg…]

4 Likes

I dont see a reason to flush. What line of nutrients again?

Should be able to sprinkle n scratch in half a cup per pot. If that, really doesnt take much

4 Likes

I’m using FF nutrients, recharge and silica and Epsom on the FF I’m only using TB and BB

1 Like

Look happy aside from the little Calcium blip, that dolomite should set ya straight. That old rust spotty stuff stays, hard to not look at it, but eval the new growth.

3 Likes

This is why I asked… if youve been following the schedule loosely, they have a few flushes scheduled for apparently good reason. If ur around the time for another? Flush away, the Sledgehammer makes it easier. If not or if you have a ppm reading under 800~ ur fine.

4 Likes

Last picture overall plants look good. Run off PH numbers not bad. As mentioned couple of adjustments an keep on tracking . Just my thoughts good luck.

4 Likes

Yes, top dress then work into the soil with you hand. Only a tablespoon or so.

3 Likes

Thank You all for your advice. I saw where someone said they were going to put a small amount sledgehammer in their water every time they water. What do y’all think of that?

Ours is 4foot 4foot by 80 inches high i am happy cause i can stand up in it to work in it

1 Like

I wouldn’t do that.

3 Likes

I would not. I bought a bottle of that stuff five years ago and tried it. Made the plants look worse than before the flush. They never did come out of what ever was wrong with it and it was the lightest harvest ever from that tent. I have never used it since. I also stopped using that FF trio. I do like the finishing trio and still use it. That is open sesame, beastie blooms and cha ching.

2 Likes

I am not above a good Flush now and again when PH is sideways. Not ideal if you are trying to keep the goodies in the soil but can provide a quick fix in a pinch and has saved me more than once. Be prepared for a lot of water. Check Purp n Gold’s recommendation. Some Spanish guy who wrote incognito on this topic for years, whose name escapes me but provided my initial dog eared instruction book, noted as long as the roots can hold water in something like 15 minutes they won’t drown. Though I would not quote me on the exact timeframe. You can even emerse them completely in water in a pinch. Counterintuitive and frightening, but combined with a tiny bit of dish soap will resolve a pretty severe lockout scenario a “friend” once told me. Steady as she goes might do it frankly. They don’t look terrible. Two or three waterings with just water PH’d to 7 might do it. Graph below shows an issue resolved with just water where they sank to below 6. Soil and FF Trio environmen. I suffered in volume, but the plants recoved and finished fine.

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to my grow family. I wish you all a Blessed Day. Hug Your Family and Friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::blush:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!!!

3 Likes