Learn As We Grow

Agreed. I just meant the deficiency looks like calcium. And it alone wouldnt add the needed supplement. Solid knowledge drop tho. Duly noted. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I have found that the Epsom doesn’t just help absorption of NPK but Calcium as well… I should have put that in there :wink: and the sulfur helps strengthen cell walls and protect it from diseases

4 Likes

Where would I get the lime?

1 Like

Thank You everyone. I have been distracted by family health issues so I haven’t kept up with y’all’s replies. I much appreciated all your input and I will keep you up on my progress. Thank You @Caligurl @PurpNGold74 @sunasun :v::blush:

3 Likes

I think it looks like a little of both, mag and calcium. Sorry to be difficult, but I think I see some pale green between the veins along with the classic rust spots. And it’s only my opinion, others know much more than me.
When I used fox farms, for me, flushing was necessary. Especially right before flipping to flower. The salt build up tends to drop the ph of the soil.
Do you have sledgehammer to help get rid of salt build up?
If I still used fox farms, I would use small doses of sledgehammer every water because I hate flushing and I never found a way around flushing with fox farm nutes.
Just my 2 cents is all. I don’t use FF anymore.
If it were me, I would flush her with sledgehammer and cal mag at 6.8 then re feed. I’m sure you’ll get her back on track.
I also hope the family health issues are minor, take care of that family first :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I don’t have sledgehammer but I can get some. The health issues are very serious but we are on top of them.
Thank You for your reply :blush::v:

3 Likes

Well stated. Family First! Prayers and good vibes Flitty One…

5 Likes

You can get dolomite lime at any hydroponics store or nursery

4 Likes

I have ordered it. I live where those places are miles away. :blush::weary: thank You again for all your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Remember you don’t need much!

2 Likes

How much do you suggest on the dolomite? And as far as the sledgehammer flush, is that something I should do? I watered with just PH water this morning and I did the ph at 6.8. The runoff was still at 5.8 and the ppm was 1300.

2 Likes

I hate seeing my girls sick

2 Likes

A good flush might be good. I would just do plain ph’d water… at the minimum 3x the pot size, so 15 gallons for a 5 gallon pot. After each 3 gallons, check ph and tds of the runoff. Once you get it closer to the desired ph, then follow with a light nutrients feed

Try to get tds down to 590 or below as well

3 Likes

Will the leaves that are like the pictures gain color or should I snip them!

1 Like

They wont get any better, but I prefer to leave them on to take the damage until Im sure the issue is resolved.

If you clip them prematurely, it will spread and effect other leaves…

5 Likes

Thank You Purp!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Flitme Been following alone , As mentioned family 1st hope you get the health issues resolved. Watch the new growth for progress. Damaged leafs will remain looking the same. Good luck my friend !

4 Likes

Thank very much I truly appreciate all of your kind words and help!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:

4 Likes

I thought I would elaborate a little on the health issues. My daughter has cervical cancer. She has a 2 hour drive everyday for radiation and chemotherapy. She just started the treatments yesterday so there are 5 weeks of that. We, her dad, her soon to be husband and I are all taking turns getting her to her treatments. She has a great support grout with all her work buddies and of course all my grow family. We are going to whip this nasty disease :microbe:. Thank You all for your good thoughts!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::blush:

5 Likes

@Flitme We will keep your Daughter in our prayers. Stay strong and Positive my friend.

4 Likes