Learn As We Grow

Most welcome…happy growin!

1 Like

It sucks, but it’s part of growing. Wait on the other one…

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone! Well dang I have gone from a full tent to a half full tent. Notice the optimism in that statement. Just hoping the one on the left isn’t a Boy!!

5 Likes

Male, sorry . . . .

1 Like

Male… possible herm but treat it like a male.

2 Likes

Looks promising but, yeah, but check every single day… they can pop male flowers and pollinate literally overnight.

2 Likes

That’s a Bummer, 2 out of 4 are you growing bag seeds ? Plants look nice and healthy.

2 Likes

Those 2 ladies will still do great more space 2 spread them out

3 Likes

Yes this is the last bag seeds I will put in soil. I have GG Fem and GL fem from ILGM for my next grow.

3 Likes

One of them is questionable?

Yeah I agree I don’t like to waste my time an energy And after about 5 weeks loving toss it out in the yard. Good luck moving forward

3 Likes

Thank You!! I got this! :blush: at least I know one of them is a girl. I will keep y’all informed!!

4 Likes

You could take a clone or 6 to make up for your loss. Button time, plumper town.

2 Likes

At least I know this one is female!

7 Likes

Yes she is!

2 Likes

Good Saturday Morning community!! Well a little update on the suspect plant. I am happy because I believe It’s a Girl!!
@kellydans @Caligurl @Pet_de_Chien @MeEasy

6 Likes

I believe you are correct maam. I see pistils. Congrats!
But yet keep a close eye, as I recall one the other day looked suspect herm.

2 Likes

Yes that one is cut and bagged. I watch over them like a momma with her baby! :blush::blush:
Thank You again! :v:

4 Likes

I’m glad you got one.

2 Likes

Thank You, I actually have 2 :blush::v:
2 out of 4. I guess the best way to look at it I caught them before they did any pollinating.

2 Likes