Learn As We Grow

Oh you are going way out. I never thought I would grow more than 2 at a time but here I am with 4 and they keep me hoping. It is a good busy. My grow room is my happy place.

2 Likes

LOL… yeah it gets worse! I wanted 2 plants for me and one for a friend (3 total) I ended up with 13 plants, 2 turned out male and 2 didn’t make it. So 9 is close to 3 right?

1 Like

I had 10 at 1 time. Harvest 2 now have 3 outside flowering and 4 inside that I flip 1 week ago

2 Likes

Oh yea you go!!! I am sweating getting away with 4 haha :joy:

How many weeks were they when you flipped them. I am trying to figure out when to flip mine. Winter is knock on my door.

@dbrn32 have a light question. On the DLI chart it shows the DLI going down at week 6 or 7 and then back up some a couple weeks later. Is this what should be done?

2 Likes

Blueberry and purple haze 8 weeks, toxic Weekend 6weeks

2 Likes

That is what some of the studies show. The drop at transition should mostly come from reduction in amount of time lights are on.

4 Likes

Thank You for the reply. I was thinking about what I asked and then I realized when you flip to 12-12 it will automatically go down. I must have be smoking something!! :joy:

2 Likes

At least it was decent haha

3 Likes

I earned an empathetic badge!! Yeah!! :blush::blush:

2 Likes

The humidity here this morning is 100%. I have the fans full blast. We have a cold front coming today!! I never thought I would fill my little 4’X4’ tent but I’m close.
Everyone have a Super Awesome :sunglasses: Day!

10 Likes

Looking really good!

2 Likes

I flipped my grow today. 12-12. Let the fun begin. :heart_eyes::+1::peace_symbol::v:

4 Likes

Yay!!! So,exited for you!

1 Like

Your plants are lookin good.

2 Likes

That is a beautiful tent full :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am anxious for the flowering stage so I can show off my beautiful buds!

4 Likes

My ladies have gained 4” in 4 days. Flipped on Friday night.

7 Likes

Button time is just around the corner!!!

2 Likes