Learn As We Grow

I got 1.16" last night. Filled my buckets too. I like rain water the best, better than RO.

1 Like

You got that right. I think my plants really like the rain water

Is this something you should be bragging about?

1 Like

I guess you don’t want rain?

I am supposed to have my ILGM Beans Wednesday. I am likely not going to be dropping any of them until February 2022. Where is the best place to store them? @Covertgrower @oldmarine @MrPeat @MeEasy @Caligurl

3 Likes

Keep them sealed in the fridge. You can also keep them in the freezer. If you do, store them separately. A couple in each container.

2 Likes

I store mine in multiple ziplock bags in a cool temp room. Some use the fridge. So a cool dark place like a closet will be fine since its only 4 months till Feb 2022.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking :thinking: the fridg would be best. :sunglasses::v:I will have more than I will be starting in February so I will probably put them all in the fridge Thank you y’all.

2 Likes

I keep mine in a Tupperware container in my bedroom closet, they really don’t need anything special

2 Likes

That’s good to know. At least I wouldn’t worry about my granddaughter finding them and wondering what they were. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Fridge will work great. Cool and dark.

Lol, that’s an easy one, they’re magical beans.

Also, yes rain is good. That was a crass attempt at a joke. It seemed to fail.

2 Likes

Awww magical beans, she might try to grow a bean stalk!! :crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I have mine in baggies, sealed and in a mason jar, bottom drawer of the fridge

1 Like

I a little like a kid in a candy store or maybe one on Christmas morning! I just received my ILGM BEANS!! I am stoked!

7 Likes

Nice it’s very addictive

1 Like

It absolutely is. And I’m loving it!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Gonna let you grow back 2 back without worrying about it

1 Like

I know that’s what makes it even better. To have seeds that I know what I’m growing and not worried about them being male.

I find it fun so far waiting for sex and all. My next grow will be 2 feminized and 5 regular seeds. Some crazy strains I got try lol

1 Like