Learn As We Grow

Thank You I think you are right. I make bad decisions sometimes and I would hate to pluck a girl and keep a boy! Hahaha

2 Likes

I just have to show my babies off. They are 2 weeks and 2 days old!! The solo cup is for size comparison.

5 Likes

Definitely would transplant and ride it out.

4 Likes

I have a TDS meter that I am not sure is a good one. It takes forever for it to get sold on a number. What is a good reliable TTD/PPM METER?

Apera is a good name that’s dropped often, others who have been doing this awhile, went for a blue lab. @Flitme

2 Likes

Thank You :blush:

2 Likes

I just had to share my beautiful babies. I know tI should have filled my pots up but I ran out of FFHF and FFOF. They are in 5 gallon pots so hopefully they have enough soil. Three of them are one day away from 3 weeks old and the little one is a week and a half old. @oldmarine @Covertgrower @kellydans @PurpNGold74 @MeEasy @MrPeat

Comments welcomed!

6 Likes

Looking green!

4 Likes

Plants look great, When I get to that stage I always feel like I’m off to the races.

2 Likes

Seeing as how it my first actually trying to do it right I am over excited… I have to give credit to all the good people here on ILGM!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Its not all us…

3 Likes

Well without guidance and encouragement it would not be as much fun.

2 Likes

Nice looking plants. :+1:

2 Likes

Like always I have no :heart: so you have to settle for a different color :green_heart::green_heart: but you do get two because those little ladies are lookin so healthy :wink:

3 Likes

@Flitme I promise you every grow will get better and better as you continue to sharpen your skills. Bigger buds more Harvest. Besides furnishing my family’s needs, it is just a darn good Hobby always learning and a amazing plant to grow.

3 Likes

Thank You you have made a difference!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank You your support has made a difference! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was given what I learned free so it’s only right to share it for the same price

4 Likes

You are so right these plants are so fascinating to grow. I am in awww everyday.

1 Like

I just have to share these pictures. They are growing like Weeds. (Pun intended). I do have a question. I have seen many times how to top and fem plants but I forget. Tell me what is the best way to do. I want to do some LST I have never done but I don’t think it’s Rocket Science haha.
@kellydans @Covertgrower @oldmarine @Pet_de_Chien @MrPeat @PurpNGold74

3 Likes