Learn As We Grow

Good Saturday Morning Grow Family! Like I said yesterday I dropped a seed in the solo cup on ffhf and one in a peat pod. Surprisingly the one in the peat pod has already stuck her head out. Which ever one excels the most I will keep. I have one that is a week old and is very small and weak looking. I will get a picture or two of my babies after my coffee :coffee: :blush::crazy_face:
I hope everyone has a Great Day!

4 Likes

That’s just like the one I have and I love it!

I love the peat pods… just remember to remove the casing before you transplant!

3 Likes

Here are the photos I just took.

The third pic is the seedling :seedling: that is kind of sickly. It is hot inside my tent so I know that is a factor. I hoping for a cool down soon.

This plant is the problem child. It is in a small pot. It is in MG so anytime I added Nutrients the ppm in run off is 2000 or better. With just ph water and some Epsom salts the run off is 975. Ph is at 6.4-6.3 consistently.

1 Like

I need some serious opinions. I have this plant that decided to start back in veg. It was germinated in February. I don’t think it will ever be ready to harvest what should I do? The full plant picture is in the last post. @MrPeat @oldmarine @MeEasy @PurpNGold74
image|375x500

3 Likes

Revegging occurs when the light schedule is past 12/12.

1 Like

I would just let it continue until it starts getting to cold for it, it looks like the buds are growing again

2 Likes

I have a question about the height and intensity of my light. Here are pictures of the girls (hopefully) do they look ok for node spacing?
@Covertgrower @GreenJewels @MrPeat @MeEasy @dbrn32

6 Likes

This look pretty tight, but spacing depends on what the grower prefers.

6 Likes

Ok that is what My uneducated guess is. I will adjust my light. Thank You :blush:

3 Likes

I have never worried about node spacing. I pretty much let the plant do what it wants. You should see what my Tora Bora is doing. She is growing in an angle.

3 Likes

Good to know. I never worried until I see people talking about they are to close or to far apart. I will just stop micro managing :woozy_face::crazy_face:
Thank You for the reply.

3 Likes

She has been a weird one for sure.

2 Likes

:rofl: It’s hard to do sometimes.

Oh my, your gonna have a beast with that revegged girl :grinning::tada:

Your nodes look good to me on the little one :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

@Flitme The VA Hospital has taught me patience. My dad said this to me one day after meeting this female doctor. He said, “Son…just go with the flow.”

Your plants are healthy so nothing to worry about. I could see if you was an outdoor grower but indoors is cake walk.

3 Likes

Thank You MrPeat!! Patients is a virtue for sure. :blush::blush:

2 Likes

I think your plant looks pretty good.

2 Likes

Thank You :blush:

1 Like

Good Sunday Morning Everyone. I hope y’all are going to have a great day. I have a decision to make on these two seedlings. I only want to keep one. They are just random seeds and I don’t need anymore than 4 plants. These seedlings are replacing the one that didn’t pop. Which one do y’all think I should keep? @MeEasy @oldmarine @kellydans @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74

6 Likes

I would hold on to both for another week by then they will show you a little more and that’s around the time to pot up… my 2 cents :grin:

4 Likes