Learn As We Grow

IMHO when it comes to buds big is NOT better

4 Likes

it sure does, i had a sweet fat bud that ended up with it but i was glad it was only one

3 Likes

Big buds do represent some challenges but I must admit that I really like pulling a few big olā€™ budz to give to my buddy up north. :grin: :man_mage: He and his friends are always impressed. I guess I am kind of a narcissist. :grimacing: :thinking:

4 Likes

the rest of the Grove bag is ok for some reason I missed this thingā€¦

4 Likes

oh I know what you are saying they are really impressive to have and look at ā€¦

3 Likes

She is coming down today :blush:
Thank you for your support :blush::v:

4 Likes

Well yā€™all GL is hanging by her toes. :blush::v:

7 Likes

awesome, congrats on the chop

2 Likes

Congrats on the chop @Flitme

1 Like

Congrats and those trichomes look so amazing

2 Likes

Thank you all for the encouragement and support. Iā€™m very lucky to have found such an awesome bunch of like minded people. Very kind and I am glad to be part of it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I still have the GG to go. I purchased a microphone stand for checking the trichomes this time with my microscope. :blush::v:
Thank you @MeEasy

2 Likes

can you link what you got?

2 Likes

Microphone Stand,Bietrun Metal Height Adjustableļ¼†360Ā°Gooseneck Boom Arm Mic Stand Tripod with Carrying Bag & 2 Mic Clips,Compatible with Wireless Micļ¼†Wired Mics for Singing/Wedding/Church/Stage/Party Amazon.com

I donā€™t know if this will work. I hope it will do the job. :blush::v:

2 Likes

I have received my mic stand. I am really happy with it so far. It is very sturdy and holds my microscope well.

3 Likes

i like that, I think i might have to get one

3 Likes

I think it will make a huge difference for me. And itā€™s not expensive. Have a great day :blush::v:

3 Likes

That is identical to the one I purchased

3 Likes

I read lots of reviews on them and hoped I didnā€™t get a flimsy one. Iā€™m pleased with this one.

3 Likes