Learn As We Grow

Thank you so much. :blush:

2 Likes

Both replies are on point. If the plant is healthy and you think it is still adding weight, give her a little longer.

5 Likes

Just chopped an OGkush that was taking too long to Amber. 95%-100 cloudy. I wanted more amber but the buds got huge. Started a little foxtailing and mold fears arose. The smoke will be fantastic without the amber. If i truly seek sedative I use for edibles so who cares on looks etc. She looks in the window. So many styles for harvest but yours looks ready to get you stoned.

4 Likes

i have the same problem trying to get amber and the buds fox tail, so i go with mostly cloudy and im happy with that.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate it. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Good Saturday morning Grow Family. We are headed for a full week of rain. Quack quack waddle waddle, if it rains all week just pretend your are a duck. Haha. I took a couple bud shots for your viewing enjoyment. Everyone have a great weekend :blush::v:

Gold leaf

Gorilla Glue

5 Likes

This is a worry I have with my Gorilla Glue. The buds are really stacking up. I am a couple weeks out on it at least :blush::v:Have a great weekend !

3 Likes

just keep the humidity below 50% if the buds are thick and you should be ok…then when you go to dry if too thick I kind of open/spread the bud out a bit before hanging

1 Like

I found gg to be super resistant to mold. Never had a single 1 mold on me. Had a kush do it and a short master kush. Friend let 1 of my clones go till top was as big as your forearm. Not a touch.

2 Likes

I unfortunately had two with mold last summer. Unfortunately my tent and grow room had very high humidity. I had 5 fans going and couldn’t stop it.

3 Likes

That will do it.

2 Likes

Good Saturday morning grow family :blush: in my uneducated opinion it is time to chop my GL. :blush::v:

@Retiredoldguy @MeEasy @beardless @merlin44 @Fiz @BudzMS

7 Likes

Saturday :thinking:

best-thinking-emoji-gifs-latest

Lookin good to me there is more ambers than I would need to see to chop

5 Likes

I like what I see…I am sure you have noticed that depending on your camera angle the reflection of the surrounding brown hairs can make the trichs look amber in my experience…move to different angles on the same area just to be sure…but looks right as to what I look for

4 Likes

That’s how I feel. It really snuck up on me. :blush::v: Thank you for your kind Support :blush::v:

4 Likes

I took these pict from all around :blush: thank you so much for your kind support. :blush::v:

4 Likes

looks beautiful, chop chop chop. congrats

3 Likes

just so you know the reason I mentioned keeping below 50% is because I know you are in a high humidity area and in my experience you need that extra bit of dry to even things out…again just a thought to consider in your grow…I just broke open a September harvest big bud that I failed to open up and damn if I didn’t see some white fuzz…oh well some you win and some you loose

3 Likes

Yes, it looks very ready for chop, chop, fizz, fizz. Nice Work.
Excellent job on the time travel as well. Can you go more than 1 day or is that the limit? :rofl: :man_mage:

Bummer about the mold @Retiredoldguy, it happens to us all from time to time. The nature of natural herbs.

4 Likes