Learn As We Grow

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to all my friends and their families in this forum. I hope your day tomorrow with family and friends is blessed and filled with joy. :pray: :pray: :100:

2 Likes

Lookin good my friend :fire::muscle: Happy Turkey Day :beers:

2 Likes

Looking good sir. Beautiful ladies. Happy Thanksgiving eve also

1 Like

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with Family and Friends. We were blessed to have a new son in law and his family has joined with ours which made for a terrific Thanksgiving.
I have been staying the course with my plants. They seem happy and healthy. They are 8 days from flip. And I think they are in their stretch mode.

Have a great Monday evening :blush::v:

@Deepsix @SilvaBack203 @Storm @spudeater65 @beachglass @BudzMS @beachglass @MeEasy @Mr_Wormwood @Retiredoldguy

7 Likes

There looking good and happy

1 Like

Morning Flitme…had a good Thanksgiving week hunting/camping trip with family and friends…plants look healthy nice job lady!

2 Likes

Looking great as usual. Got it to an art.

1 Like

I appreciate the comment. :+1::blush::v:

Happy Thursday grow peeps! Just wanted to check in and let y’all know one of my girls is showing her womanhood. It’s twisted sister. The GG is just not ready yet but I’m sure it won’t be long. They are 12 days from flip. :blush::v:

1 Like

Which growth stage is the most time-consuming, frustrating, or challenging, but essential to hit your objectives? (You wish you could skip, but can’t)

system just now — Automatically removed quote of whole previous post.
Which growth stage is the most time-consuming, frustrating, or challenging, but essential to hit your objectives? (You wish you could skip, but can’t)

This sounds like a trick question. System deleted your quote for some reason.

1 Like

Good Sunday morning grow family :blush:. Just wanted to let everyone know both my girls are girls and the Gorilla Glue is finally showing her girly parts. They are exactly two weeks from light flip. Hope everyone has a Wonderful Day :blush::v:

@Retiredoldguy @BudzMS @SilvaBack203 @Storm @beachglass @JaneQP @MeEasy @Mr_Wormwood @PurpNGold74 @beardless

They have come a long way from here.

8 Likes

Good Sunday morning Flitme…girls looking mighty nice

2 Likes

Thank you so much Sir :blush::v:

2 Likes

looking beautiful, the girls are huge.

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::v:

1 Like

Close enough to buttons to start flower stage day count.

2 Likes

That gg looks great. The love shows. Ride her ALL the way and the reward will be awesome. That stuff is a hammer. When you think its done wait. 1 mother in a 20gallon 3x3 netted 2lbs+ dry.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m staying the course. Loving how they are doing. :blush::v:

I’m excited for the flowers. They are fascinating. :blush::v:

1 Like