Leap Day Grow Fever

I’m set to watch Carol produce some dank nugs again!

1 Like

Whenever I see your user name, I think of this, Carol.

tenor (44)

Nothing personal.

4 Likes

All seeds sank by this morning so I’ll put them in paper towels this afternoon. I’m very excited to light the tent up but I still have to arrange cords and what not. I’m hoping by Tuesday night to have the girls in solo cups under their domes and a nice warmth from the light above.

3 Likes

Super thick skin it’s pretty hard to offend me. I love funny stuff like that

2 Likes

You’ll fit in well :+1::upside_down_face::+1:

2 Likes

Seeds are nestled in damp paper towels on styrofoam saucers in the cupboard. It’s really real now

4 Likes

i have some MW’s going as well… one of my favs…

1 Like

MW and JH are on my list, too. Nice set up.

3 Likes

All seeds have small tails today by the end of day they’ll be in solo cups in their new home

8 Likes

All the corner fans have electricity next the lights and exhaust fan left to power up then some line tucking and securing. Then lights on going with 260 to start with solo cups at lowest setting

2 Likes

All systems go
I will be filling red solo cups with Fox Farm Happy Frog with a expanded jiffy disc removed from netting and placed in center of solo cup.
Maui Wowie (Nirvana)
Blue Dream (Humboldt)
Black Sugar (Seedsman)
Jack Herrer (Seedsman)
All femenized seeds

8 Likes

And just like that it is started

I’m hoping for a nice grow. I’m still deciding on training method. What about LST it worked nice with autos but can I do it on non autos. I had a lot of luck with that method. I know I want to open them up more than last time for air flow. I don’t see airflow being a problem I put a fan in every corner and I have another if needed​:blush::white_check_mark:

12 Likes

great to see it underway and LST is usually a safe bet. i dont find myself topping anymore as i find i like the results better LST’n them over…

2 Likes

Looking very nice.

1 Like

Sweet start up.

Mine was so thrown together.

You win

Nothing to report today except tent was kinda chilly so I upped the light power. I’ll check again tomorrow

4 Likes

Maui Wowie

Blue Dream

Jack Herrer

Black Sugar, nothing yet

11 Likes

Black sugar has shown herself. I’ll get a photo later today. I put large domes on all.

7 Likes

My SBR sprouted about a week ago. Going to be fun watching our girls grow up together.

3 Likes

Can you tag me in your journal so I can watch yours grow too?

2 Likes