Leap Day Grow Fever

Ok I’m back again tent all cleaned, up a few changes to the setup hopefully will help prevent both of my last problems. Fans in every corner and a new qb to go with the other so no blurples this run :+1::blush::+1:. On leap day 2020 I am dropping one bean of each Maui Wowie, Blue Dream, Black Sugar and Jack Herrer. All femenized seeds.

17 Likes

Heck yeah. Go for it Carol. Today’s mine and the ole lady’s anniversary. Been together 4 years today. Hopefully your grow is as successful as our relationship. And I would probably use the blurples for vegg. Some cheap LEDs have great blue spectrum to them

5 Likes

I gave my blurples to my son to save him some coin

3 Likes

Seeds all dropped 2/29/20
Wish me luck

8 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: I’m set to watch :sunglasses:

2 Likes

QB set up 320 and 260 v2 rspec across a 8 ft tent

6 Likes

I just bought another 320xl for my 5x5. I love those lights

4 Likes

I am tuned to watching and gonna come along for the adventure, if you don’t mind :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

Nice big tent :+1::drooling_face::+1:

3 Likes

I’m heard too. My question is who saved the coin?:wink::woozy_face:

I’d do the same thing…

1 Like

Good luck, nice tent :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Last grow was a comparison grow with qb and blurples to prove the difference and it’s impossible to miss

4 Likes

@peachfuzz @blackthumbbetty @GreenJewels
And your mind draws a blank

5 Likes

I just realized they took away my regular status probably due to me being forum banned for some still unknown reason. Oh well I always thought that regular didn’t accurately describe me anyways I’m definitely an extra

7 Likes

This is the grow that all grows have led to MAUI WOWIE is going into my tent :blush::blush:

8 Likes

I just had 2new autos break ground yesterday, or I would drop a few with you. Your tent looks awesome. Good save last time too :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Leap day start to hopefully fill this grow with leaps of growth and tons of luck. No problems this time hopefully. I was going to wait till tomorrow to drop but leap day seemed appropriate

6 Likes

Leap Day: Real life doesn’t start til March!

Excellent to see the next start!

1 Like

I got onboard late for last grow. Watching this one.

4 Likes

Looks like a great grow set up and seed line up. I’m set to watch

3ohs4rliSWZc7nk0mY

4 Likes