Leafs having issues

I’d either top em some more, get some great tops later or scrog them and bend em into the net like a real scrogger.

2 Likes

@Chasfitter, I topped one of my girls again. Am just focused on colas with my girls in veg tent. Fitting 4 photos in a 3x3.

1 Like

Bought this couple weeks ago to try my hand at cloning can I use these top cuttings for clones? And any tips on your cloning methods, thanks dr.hell :+1:

1 Like

Sure, just plan on taking at least 4" cuttings, so they’re long enough to put an inch of stem under the collar. Clonex solution and Clear Res at label directions gets the job done on cloners like that.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Back again with another issue I’m not sure about. The back left bubba kush plant in the picture is having an issue that I’m seeing today for the first time where just the lower leaves are sagging. My gut tells me it was because my de humidifier was full for a while and humidity got to 70% for a night. If it’s something else I have no idea! Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Don’t see much here, looks like the leaves on bottom not getting much light

Sorry didn’t see top pic.first maybe over water or calmag issue

I don’t think calmag, I use it once a week usually, but it could be! And I’ll give it another day to dry out and see if that helps. I usually water every other day and feed every other water

1 Like

Do you use ro water?

I do not, I use tap water :grimacing:

Make sure your soil is drying out before you water again every other day soil may not be drying out just a thought, flood to drought

Hey @Hellraiser girls are at 4 weeks since flipped to flower getting some nute burn on leave tips also leaves are lighter green should I be concerned and cut back on the AN nutes? Also should I be feeding around 650ppm,

lately been at 800 other 3 plants are fine Thanks hell

1 Like

With some tip burn, may want to take take it down to 650-700 for next feeding for that plant.

1 Like

Hey @Hellraiser is there any order of how you add AN nutes base first or rhino skin or calmag first, thanks man Been adding more bottles to the lineup, also your journals are kick ass!

1 Like

This is the order I add:

Rhino Skin (if using)
CalMag (if using)
Grow or Bloom Part A
Grow or Bloom Part B
Then any PK boosters like Bud Ignitor, Big Bud, Overdrive
everything else B52, Bud Candy, Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Tarantula, etc…

But I watched a AN demo on youtube and the guy did not care about order, was just pouring the stuff in randomly, added the Rhino Skin last and did not stir until the very end. I was like wow! So order may not matter so much but I stick with the way I do it.

2 Likes