Leafs having issues

Never saw it as a big problem, you’ll be fine. May not get the utmost terpene content but it’s not something most people would notice or even care about, and not something I would spend a lot of money on to try to change.

1 Like

Just flipped at 10 weeks using AN has been excellent thanks @Hellraiser and here are my clones looking forward to the bloom nutes to see what they can do!

4 Likes

They look great, gonna have a nice bud factory there.

1 Like

These vipars have a bloom switch should I flip them both in veg

on or stay in veg mode? Thanks @Hellraiser

2 Likes

For fastest growth, turn both switches on. If you want to grow slower (for some reason - like a clone mother tent) you could just go veg lights for a while.

4 Likes

@Chasfitter, amazing look grows you got going! Excellent work, keep it up. She will start saying thanks very soon.

Flowering stage is exciting! Pistol will start coming up in about 4 or 5 days.

3 Likes

Remember @Hellraiser saying he could keep every leaf if he wanted to,I’ve never had such heathy looking greenery, the smell of bud is in the air! thanks again!

3 Likes

What nute line, if any, did you use before AN? I’ll be using AN very soon.

2 Likes

I’m using AN Connie line been following hellraiser from veg to flower ph perfect is amazing I came from the fox farm trio no looking back!

4 Likes

That’s where am at. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi guys! New to the forum, still a novice grower, only on my second run ever, but I like to say I’m knowledgeable! Lol! Always willing to learn more. The issue I’m having this go around in my 2.5’x4.5’x6.5’ tent is with strange leaf appearance on my star player in the bunch, the new growth is appearing with odd wrinkles and curling. I have 3 bubba kush and 1 strawberry amnesia at a little over week 5 of veg, about 7 weeks from seed. I am running 2 spectrolux Q pros with 250 watt drivers. And I just moved them to 18inches from canopy and dimmed them a touch for fear I am burning them. I have a 6” ac infinity weather controller, temps are around 78-84 in mid summer on the east coast here. My RH is around 58-70 depending on the day. I am using a co2 exhale bag, and am using fox farm trio for nutes. I have 2 6” fans moving air around inside the tent as well. So if anyone has any clue why my leave are doing this please help! My guess is a touch too much light, but any more experience opinions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to our grow community i would back off lights to 24” and see how they respond color looks good and make sure your not overwatering, but I’ll tag @Hellraiser he’s better at trouble shooting than I am happy growing!

2 Likes

Sweet!! Thanks a ton for your time and input!! I will raise lights to 24” now, would you recommend maybe using the dimmer at that height? The lights are dimmable down to 8% output off a 250watt driver.

1 Like

I’d raise lights to 24" and dim down to under 200 watts and see if the plants get any happier, also seems like a possible magnesium deficiency, may need some CalMag.

2 Likes

I have been using general hydros cal mag once a week, using 1 ml per liter of water. Usually water between 2-4 gallons of water between the 4 plants. They’re in 7gal pots forgot to mention. But I will bump that up if need be.

2 Likes

Try to water enough that you get some runoff every time to clear out some of the salts from the nutes, I usually do a gallon or a little more per 7 gal pot for that to happen.

2 Likes

Awesome! I will do just that then! I’ll check back in a few days with results !

1 Like

Hey guys just wanted to update ya on how the girls have been since raising my lights to 24” and dimming about 20%.
They look to have bounced back incredibly! My plan was to induce flower 48 hours from now. They’ve been vegging for 7 weeks, 9 weeks from pop.

2 Likes

Oh yeah their coming around very nicely :+1:

1 Like

@Hellraiser got veg light only on my apex

clones, my nodes are staggered they are about 1 month growing crazy 18” tall, I need to get them going east and west should I top them some more, super crop or put scrog net up and bend them over, girls in flowering tent are about 3 weeks old, I took on more than I can handle, thanks hell

3 Likes