Leaf stretch help

Is this heat stress?

@MrRobot What are your temps running ?
They look pretty happy to me overall.
:v:

1 Like

Nope, its really out of Focus Photo issue and Not enough information provided issue.

I see some pretty healthy green plants is all, and really out of focus leaf that may be exhibiting some interveinal chlorosis…or could just be weird shadows.

77 temp and 65rh

2 Likes

Better shot

1 Like

I don’t see any problems. What is your specific concern?

3 Likes

Those aren’t out of line.
Humidity is a touch high.
With that much vegetation I try to keep 45-55 % for my room till later in flower.

:v:

1 Like

The only thing i do notice after the lights turn back on from dark cycle their flat and look normal

2 Likes

Thought i read on here but can’t remember where it was posted that they shouldn’t by bent up to the light like that

Yeah much better, it was shadows…Looks damn good from my perspective…about to start some flowing, nice tight internodes, nice even green…Praying to the Sun God… :+1:

1 Like

Second run and the first harvest didn’t do this

2 Likes

@MrRobot whats the distance from the top of plant to light? All i see is a slight indication that the light may be a little close thats why they “relax” during lights out and the edges curl a little when lights are on.

1 Like

Marshydro Fc-e3000 @ 37’ it was at 60% power but i just bumped it to 50% before this post thinking it could also be that since temps aren’t that crazy imo

1 Like

I try to keep temps around 78 and RH around 68-70% during veg and temps below 74 with RH at 50% and lower during flower. I keep the distance at 30" you’re plants will tell you what they like and dislike. Since you bumped the light % just keep an eye on them but i dont see any real problems.

2 Likes

They look really good! Nice and healthy!

1 Like

Had it 30’ and got some tip burn with 50% power

I get that too along with a million other growers. Its a do nothing problem.

Oh…light wasn’t strong enough last grow so i got nervous when i seen it but I’ll drop them to 30 @ 50% power and see how they like it

Tip burn could be a Nute burn, this is my goal, its when you find the max the plant wants for its transpiration rates…find that spot and hold or back off a little if you’re leery. What’s you’re nute line and PPM/pH and medium?

They look like they like the light, the internodes are decent and no light stress/burns.

1 Like

Running jacks and just feed yesterday since nutrients just ran out from the OF… ppm was at 800 before feeding

1 Like