Leaf septoria? Or deficiency

Hey there, been having some issues I haven’t been able to pin down. Do y’all think I’m dealing with leaf septoria or could this be some kind of deficiency? I’ve been flushing for the last two feedings just giving ph’d water. Any wisdom is appreciated.
Bag seed (blueberry headband)
Outdoor
Soil
Fabric pots
6.1-6.3 ph solution/water
1st week of flower
Organic nutes (compost teas etc.)

Do you have a photo of the whole plant?

I didn’t get one at the same time as when I took the leaves but this pic is just a few days before and I’ve had this problem for a week or 2 now

1 Like

Im leaning toward some kind of pest/bugs.
Look under the leaves and see if you can see any critters.
I see some evidence of pests on a few leaves.
The plant will drop leaves once they get a certain amount of damage.

It appears to have re-vegged. No nutes? I would say the plant is consuming itself.

1 Like

Yeah I did some research a while ago when I first got the 3 finger leaves and revegging was something that was suggested. I have a nute solution/tea brewing rn that I’m gonna feed tomorrow morning. You think I just have to get back to feeding?

I do think it needs nutrients right now. It’s my experience that bad looking leaves won’t get better, but the ones that still look good, and new growth will look better.
So until someone with more experience chimes in, I think feeding it is the best move for right now.
Wishing you the best with it.

The entire plant does look a little lime colored to me …could be the lighting …but if the plant has taken on a lime color …it needs nitrogen

Only if you want it to grow…

1 Like

The yellowing/browning leaves began before I started flushing. Rain water was throwing off my ph which is why I flushed to readjust and I’ll be feeding tomorrow morning those problem leaves are still coming. I’ll see what happens after tomorrow morning.

Rain water, if it comes down hard enough can also flush out your nutrients. Really anything more than just a good watering is taking nutrients with it as it drains out the bottom. ( I don’t remember what you had them planted in)

That makes sense I didn’t even think of rain water flushing my nutes, I have fabric pots too so I’m sure it drained out. Well I’m a little relieved this feed will be good one so hopefully she does better after.

1 Like

Don’t over do the nutes, about half the recommended strength seems to work well.

1 Like

Do you water/feed to run off? Testing that would tell you how much nutrients are left in the medium. How old is the plant? Those 2 together will tell you how much to feed. I would also go back with some beneficial microbes to replenish what the rain and flushing washed away, essential for vibrant and a healthy root structure :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Why are you waiting to feed it?

1 Like