Leaf septoria? Maybe some input

Hey all so I went out this morning after a long night and checked the plants and a few of them have these yellow spots developing on them. I think this may be leaf septoria but I’m not to sure honestly. Just want another opinion from a few other sets of eyes and if possible maybe some way to get rid of it or cure it. All input is welcome I appreciate any info on this.

@bob31 @latewood @Donaldj @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @ktreez420 @peachfuzz any idea what this is guys

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:Bag seed

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Soil don’t know whats the contents

System type?soil

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? N/a can’t take right now just watered yesterday

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: n/a

Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor

Light system, size? Sun 8+ hours a day

Temps; Day, Night: 75-90/50-70
Humidity; Day, Night N/A

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Natural wind which is close to 10-30MpH

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: None

Co2; Yes, No: none

Looks like a ph issue to me
Get that checked next watering

3 Likes

Once the medium dries out a while maybe a day or two I’ll definitely check the pH the last time nutes went in it was 6.5 but I didn’t check the out. Will do an update on pH when I can, any idea what nutrient it could be lacking off the bat?

Looks like a lock out situation so I’ll need to most of them I’ll bet your soil ph level is low try watering with a 6.8 ph water and them check run off brother

1 Like

Will do brother, appreciate the input my man definitely something Im gonna check out

1 Like

Let me know how you make out I’m sure the other will also leave you their feed back as soon as they come in from enjoying the nice weather lol

It is a beautiful day out were at about 90+ today and looking at the pool might take a dip

2 Likes

I’m with @Countryboyjvd1971 check the ph in and runoff ph next watering/ feeding and lets see what that looks like. If the pH is pretty off, I would go ahead and continue to water and check the ph until it is in range.

I was playing with the grandkids today!

2 Likes

I’ll probably end up checking tomorrow because it got hot and they dried up pretty good today so I’m sure they’ll be good to go tomorrow.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 for the win looks to be a lockout Calcium in particular

3 Likes

Alright so it’s most likely locking out some nutrients and cal deficiency. I got some Cal mag so I’ll end up using it after all. Thanks for you input guys

3 Likes