Leaf problems, need help Please

Hey thanks for the come back. Tryed w/ and w/o flash, best of the bunch, sorry. Gotta love those blurple lighting. i upped the mag and its not as yellow today.
Hope you’re having good luck with yours.
I’m to new to the site to know who to refer you to. Mysf I just keep reading threads to find some one

2 Likes

Yours looks normal. It’s just new growth that takes time for the chlorophyll to fill in.

Thanks for the reply

Keep your ph true going in …i always say if its diff commijg out its because whats comming out has stuff taken out by the plant u keep pouring the liquid it will even out but really at what cost plants look good i usually attribute yellowing in transition is usually a cal mag def. Thats my experience and those discollored leves just a gene mutation on a couple leave thats variagation… No sweat just a hiccup in leafs dont rob the nitrogen to soon…

2 Likes

Thanks fano_man, appreciate the help.
Merry Christmas

HELP!!! almost every single one of my plants will start to loose the tips of the leafs, almost like something is eating them, there is a small film around the edges that looks like a worm is eating them. for now im just using regular water PH 6.4- 6.6.

Hi @Airborne_82 and welcome.
To get people’s attention you need to use names as I did for you put an @ before their name so they get a notice you would like them to take a look.
You may also want to start a new post with just your issue so it does not get all mixed up.
As far as your leaf issue look at the underside of the leaves with a jewelers loop or good magnifying glass or camera and look for bugs and spots that will help with diagnosing the problem
If there’s anything I could do just tag me or get with moderators everyone here is willing to help.
Good luck

You have a critter chewing on your girls look up the specific symptoms on google with the words canabis and your leaf symptoms it’s pretty helpful it will tell you where to look for what and u should be able to find the culprit :slight_smile:

1 Like

For example certain bugs eat from stem up the tups and some start at tips and work back to stem all details are helpful in searches

1 Like

Another example with a quick search

3 Likes