Leaf problems and bud growth issues

I am having a few problems I need help with
One: A few of my fan leaves have some ugly brown spots on them and I was wondering what this could be

Two: My main bud at the top of the plant has seemed to stop producing bud, so it’s kind of like the stem and leaves are growing up out of the previous flower growth idk what this could be/mean. Any advice would help this is my first grow

1 Like

Can you fill out a support ticket please
@bob31 can you paste one here for
@LaCombe_865
I think we could help you then
Single finger leaves ?

It looks like it is revegging.
Did you change your light schedule ?

1 Like

Yes they are single leaves and no I have not changed the light schedule I have it on a timer! I can smell a yeasty smell coming off of the plant now

If get rid of some fan leaves at the top, and anything covering any other bud sites ")

You’ll be amazed how those pistols grow like mad when theirs less leaves.

@LaCombe_865

Here are a couple of pic’s that are very simular to yours and i believe it’s

Manganese

Manganese

Manganese_Deficiency_in_Marijuana_Plants

Solution to fixing a Manganese deficiency
Foliar feed with any chemical fertilizer containing Mn., or mix with water and water your plants with it. Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Manganese in them will fix a Manganese deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients or it will cause nutrient burn!) Other nutrients that have Manganese in them are: Manganese chelate, Manganese carbonate, Manganese chloride, Manganese dioxide, Manganese oxide, Manganese sulfate, which are all fast absorption. Garden Manure, Greenssand are both good sources of manganese and are medium/ slow absorption.

Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics,( which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) You need to Flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

Solution to fixing a Manganese deficiency
Foliar feed with any chemical fertilizer containing Mn., or mix with water and water your plants with it. Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Manganese in them will fix a Manganese deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients or it will cause nutrient burn!) Other nutrients that have Manganese in them are: Manganese chelate, Manganese carbonate, Manganese chloride, Manganese dioxide, Manganese oxide, Manganese sulfate, which are all fast absorption. Garden Manure, Greenssand are both good sources of manganese and are medium/ slow absorption.

Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics,( which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) You need to Flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

Wrote by
Stitch
Posted by Garrigan65

2 Likes

Sorry @Countryboyjvd1971 Looks like I’m a little late to the dance, but here it is Anyway

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

Nutrient_Chart2

1 Like

She smells weird now kind of a yeasty smell I got some morebloom nutrients from my local gardening store it’s a 0-10-10 liquid fertilizer I was going to feed with and I am wondering if that may help?

A couple of issues. You need to have them nutrients and your pH is too high. Set it to 6.5 and always check your water after you have added the nutrients to it! @LaCombe_865

They need a balanced nutrient that included nitrogen (first number) There are many companies that make nutrients. if you are into organic growing then there a bunch of those online.

GH makes a three part line that does a really good job for cannabis but it is not organic. It can also be purchased at grow stores.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017H73708/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_22?tag=greenrel-20

If you want to go with what you bought, I would recommend you compare it to the GH line and then by the missing parts where you bought that one.

Hope this helps!