Leaf problem yellowing

My ladies are about a month into flowering and I am now having some issues with leaf discoloration and I don’t know why. I’ve been using Nukeheads nutes, cal mag, and rhino skin at half strength but this worries meit’s only one plant so far…

3 Likes

@pmaster3 Looks normal how far along in flower are you after a feew weeks they Start using the energy of the leaves to make your flowers bigger I normally leave mine on till you can touch them and they fall off and there are yellow starting to brown And make sure you stay on top of your pH

4 Likes

@pmaster3
Fill out a help ticket, there are many with lots of experience to help. I had a similar issue, but it’s my first grow. It was phosphorus
I’ll copy others
@merlin44 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Could also be light bleaching. One plant being more susceptible to the light than the others…

What is your lighting? Yes; a support ticket is good. Please be as complete as possible when you fill it out.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pmaster3 pictures under normal lighting is a little more helpful than the blurple. The support ticket will help solve any variables.

1 Like