Leaf problem spots

These spots are on most of my leaves

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

That could be a couple of things. Can you take a pic of the full leaf so I can judge better? Could be P or K deficiency or even caused by over feeding. It’s tough to Say without more info.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
  • If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you. - Thanks

1 Like

Did it rain and the sun came out right afterwards? I believe that’s what my problem is. The droplets of water ramaining on the leaves acted like a magnifying glass and burned your leaves. Mine looks very similar. It’s doesn’t seem to be affecting my plant besides not looking the greatest.

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA Seeds type unknown
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Soil in pots
  • System type? NA
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor. Outdoor
  • Light system, size? NA
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
  • If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Lots of blanks - Without knowing what you’re feeding and the strength, plus knowing the soil ph, I can’t say for sure. It looks like K deficiency to me.

I think that is it too…what do I do to remedy this. It said to flush with nutrients which I did but do you do that for a few days or just the once ? I am using 10-15-10

What is “it” that said? A flush is to remove excess salts and nutrients from the soil. Flush with plane ph’d water, 3x the amount of the pot size, and then add back in the nutes. You do this once, it’s very stressful on the plants.

You’re already feeding 10 of K with that food. Not sure what a flush would do to help the lack of it in your soil. That’s where knowing the soil pH and ppm come in first. Adding muriate of potash would safely add extra K to the soil.

Do you have ph & ppm meters?

No I don’t but I guess I will get them now. An article on this site said to flush your plant with water and nutrients in the water which I did. Probably damaged beyond repair, now. Oh well, my first try wasn’t as successful as I hoped. Thanks

Usually a flush is done with just pH water. Then the last bit after your water out runs clear, you add back in nutes. Other wise you run a risk of over fertilization.

Don’t give up just yet. If you ran all that water with nutes, run more water to remove them, and do as stated above. These suckers are resilient AF! It’s not dead and gone yet :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Ok…reflushed them again, then added notes to last bit. Hopefully, I didn’t do too much damage to the plants! Fingers crossed and thank you again for your help. I guess you can tell I am a newbie.

You’re back on track then :+1:t3: