Leaf issues on my 4th grow

Just over 3 weeks in on my 4th grow and the leaves on my Mimosa EVO photos from Barney’s Farm aren’t looking good

Temps during the day are 72-74
RH 35-40%
FFOF mixed with Botanicare True Earth Organic
soil in 5 gallon fabric pots
18/6 light schedule using a so so cob light from Amazon
Last Watered 12 ounces over the weekend

5 Likes

Ph is?

Stick your finger into the soil… dry? Moist?

1 Like

Moist. Not sure of PH, just using tap water

3 Likes

So this looks like something going on in the root zone.
Ph way off or something else

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll start checking the PH of my water

2 Likes

Ph balance is crucial. What kind of light and true wattage? Can you get temps and rh up?

1 Like

Looks to me like a ph problem and the soil mix might be too high in nitrogen for a plant that size. Fill out a support ticket to let us better help you

1 Like

True wattage is 250 on the current setting and light is 30” above plants. Using this junker

I have a Mimosa EVO going right now at 10 days up. I’m gonna keep a closer eye on her. She came of the her shell a little funny, like she had cut the ends of her first leaves off by herself.

I have 2 going, The one I 1st posted about has looked odd since day 1. I think things are getting worse now due to nute burn from the FFOF

The other has minor issues ( think nute burn as well), she’s below.

1 Like

A lot of mine have started like that in FFOF. It’s just too hot for my liking. I uses Roots Organics 707 now. It’s loaded to like 500ppm, so I have to start feeding about 2 weeks in, instead of 4ish like the FFOF. I’m in coco this grow…

1 Like

What size tent are you using?

I’m in a 3x3.5 closet

This is how she started. I got my dates wrong, she’s 9 days old. This is from her first day up…

What light are you using?

HLG 350r… I have an auto finishing with her, and also a 9 day old Koolaid Breath from @Graysin Farms, and I have a 3(?) Day old Border Jumper Auto from Sniper Seeds - @repins12

2 Likes

Looks like the helmet caused some issues. mine just had twisted variegated 1st set of leaves.

1 Like

Nice, I need to upgrade my lights. Debating on what to get

1 Like

HLG has a 15% off everything sale. Then code DUDE gets 10% extra

1 Like

Whats size is your space and whats your budget?