Leaf issues help me

Hello all
What’s wrong with these leafs
28 days old tangie

If you fill out one of these, it’ll help people diagnose the problem much better

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Strain; tangie

Indoor

Light system 120watts 2 cfls

Temps 70F

Ventilation system; No but I keep it open

Co2; No

Well going by the support ticket I would guess the problem lies in the things you didn’t fill out

We need to know what type of soil, what your pH is, what you feeding, those are the most important things and by leaving it blank I think that means you’re not monitoring them and that’s where your problem is very likely could be

Just by looks , I would say over watering and too many nutrients in the soil and more then likely there is a pH problem…

:v::sunglasses:

Going to take an uneducated guess and say over feeding - because the leaves are green as tits, its like the opposite to CAL/MAG deficiency (or looks like it) slow down on feed, half it if needed and don’t water til she needs it?
hope I don’t kill your plant if you take my advice

ya that’s true I’m not montering my babies much
But the thing is I’m just providing her with rain water
Till now I dint add any nutrients yet
Temperature maintained around 70F
It’s been 29 days r these ladies suppose to look this way

Apparently rain water is utter shit for plants, due to our air being so polluted and having heavy metals in them and shiz, I guess it depends on where you are though (and this is all off stuff I’ve read and not practiced)
Id advise you get a water filter, 10-20 quid/dollars on amazon or ebay, and that might take the harmful shit out of the rain water… worth a shot?

I understand different people do this and that but that doesn’t mean it’s right and it doesn’t mean it’s going to get you a healthy plant

there’s some hard-and-fast fundamentals you have to follow or you can just keep doing what you doing, one way is going to work, one way doesn’t seem to be

Rainwater isn’t the problem, but the pH of the rainwater very likely is

Just out of wondering what are you using for soil and how often are you watering? She looks pretty leggy so how close are your lights to plant

It’s organic soil got it locally
I’ve been watering them like in 2 to 3 days once

organic soil no added nutrients and watering a little too often not a big deal except your humidity is too low for a sprout which they still are and you aren’t encouraging root growth to get them the extra moisture by letting them dry more before watering. Your leaves are curling because your ladies can’t overcome the lack of humidity in their environment.
You need a ph tester for your water and to promote root growth you should be watering your plants by weight fill a pot with fresh not wet soil judge the weight compare to your plants it can take a young plant 5 days or more to dry it’s pot at 70f and by making your plant somewhat thirsty it sends roots hunting for moisture. Without those extra roots it can’t replace moisture in it’s leaves as fast as it transpires in low humidity. This is why you will notice most of us use humidifiers and monitor humidity indoors a young plant needs high humidity 50-70% and needs to be conditioned to thrive with lower humidity outdoor grows typically start with sprouts indoors under a dome to keep humidity and humidity outdoors during start of planting season is high and gets lower as days get hotter by then most plants have the root structure to compensate. This edit is for everyone readings benefit the older lower leafs are drying up and curling as the plant sucks moisture out of them the top of plant new growth is best supplied and healthier.

Rain water can be one of the best sources if you know it’s ph and live away from industrial areas it is in essence distilled water my water of choice for soil since it’s ph is typically 7 ppm is low and it’s easily adjusted usually nutes alone will ph it close to correct

Thank you soo much

they are perky and healthy just ease up on the water get your lights a bit closer to slow stretch and get a ph tester they are important.

I will soon

As per now I stopped watering
For how long should I avoid watering??

as I said judge by weight of pot when pots are light and feel dry or you can stick your finger in soil an inch and she’s no longer moist she needs water, Plants produce different roots for different tasks you want to encourage the process and no 2 plants are the same mine may need water every 2-3 days and another person’s every 4-5 greatly depends on temps size humidity age etc… You have to know your own plant she will tell you too leafs will start to droop a bit pot will feel light

:blush::slight_smile:

I bottom feed to encourage root growth and that’s simple to do, just put the water in the tray and let the plants suck up as much as it can, then after 10 or 15 minutes or so I drain out what it didn’t use but I don’t do it all the time just once in awhile if I think it needs it

• best of luck!