Leaf Issue First Grow

Do you have a grow tent?
A exhaust fan?
If not get an AC infinity t series.
If you already do then buy a temp/ humidity controller (inkbird)
I like this one it’s newer
https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Thermostat-Temperature-Controller-50-108°F/dp/B01M6WMUYI/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=Inkbird+temp+plug&qid=1621309625&sr=8-11

The ideal is an AC infinity t series because it monitors both values.
Otherwise you can only control your fan via one value at a time with inkbird.

Have you been feeding the nutrients?
How about cal mag?
If so 20% run off every time? If not you could have a salt build up.

1 Like

My heater does have temp settings, but it will stay on forever unless it overheats or you turn it off. So does this thermostat then control my space heater? If the temp reaches the desired heat it will shut off, and then turn it back on so maintain the heat? Or the heater will be on all the time, and this controls the temp only? How would that be different than setting the temp on the heater?

I guess I am thinking more in the the line of a house furnace. If the temp dips below the desired heat, the furnace kicks on until it reaches that temp. It then shuts off until it is needed again.

Is that what this device does? Sorry if I am a PITA. Just wanting to be sure.
PS - I am on board.

Hey gang it’s me again I’m still having problems with some of my leaves. Over all the plants look healthy I am testing the ph and monitoring the humidity and the Heat at the right levels. Raising the light as required. Don’t know why I’m getting this discoloration in the leaves is it some shortage of nutrients? Different sites are different thing so I’m confused any help would be appreciated see attached. Please tag anyone who may be able to help.

@Nicky is doing great at advice. Nice job getting your environment under control. When the environment is correct, plants nutrition uptake will also increase. Have you gotten a tds meter to know your levels going in and out? How is your run off ph and tds?

1 Like