Leaf issue during flowering

I had placed the autoflower GSC extreme from ilgm, on March 1st. I’ve noticed my leaves are getting brown/ rust looking spots. I top feed my plants with some bud booster bat guano, worm castings, I use cal mag and molasses, aswell as epsom salt. I did this for all my plants and this is the only one showing a deficiency. Is it too little cal mag or is it something else ? I water anywhere from 6.5-6.8. The run off of this plant was 6.3 today and everyday the brown spots keep appearing even after removing previous damaged leafs.
The lower leafs are slightly fading and dying but the flowering process isn’t done, still has tons of white hairs. Any help is appreciated!

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

-GSC, Seed bank: ilgm, auto
-Week 6 of flower
-Method: Coco with perlite
-Vessels: fabric pots
-PH I water at 6.5-6.8 and the run off was 6.3
-PPM/TDS is broken
-Method used to measure Blue labs ph pen
-indoor, size of grow space 4x4x8
-Light system LED,
-Actual wattage draw of lights 301w
-Current Light Schedule20/4
-Temps; Day 75-80 Night 74-70
-Humidity; Day 45 Night 50
-Ventilation system; 6in inline
-Co2; Yes little co2 hanging mats

What nutrients are you feeding it?

1 Like

Coco w/ perlite should be fed at PH of 5.8 target range.

If you don’t have a ppm meter, how do you know how much you are feeding?
You’ve got to have a working meter.

Correct the PH and get a ppm meter and you may see how far off you are.

Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

5.8ph why 5.8 ?

1 Like

I do have a ppm meter but it’s somewhat broken it doesn’t give the exact amount but close to it, I calibrated it as close as I could until the new one comes in but I also heard growing organic with amending soils you don’t have to worry about the ppm as your feeding the soil and not the plants. That way the plant can uptake it when ever they need. I’ve done this same method for my other 3 plants and they are healthy

2 Likes

Coco is in the hydro family so you have to PH it at 5.8.

1 Like

Sorry I overlooked the amending soils. @Covertgrower can you help a brother out.
PH and PPM amended soil?

So I just fed about a week ago with some beastie bloomz, bat guano, worm castings, molasses, cal mag, with a ph at 6.7, run off is currently 6.2-6.3ph and with my current defective ppm reader I’m getting about 1200 ppm in the run off aswell

This is my 4x4

2 Likes

Original poster is using coco. No worries.

Ph for coco should be 5.8.

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) Bruce Banner(ILGM), GSC extreme(ILGM), GOG(ILGM), and strawberry cough (Kyle Kushman?) All Photos
-Age of plant 70-80 days week 5 of flower and week 9 on the feeding schedule fox farm
-Method: Coco coir
-Vessels: fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) N/A
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable 1460 ppm ec 2.4
-Method used to measure PH and TDS. BlueLab

Pens
-Indoor 4x8x6.2
-Light system LED
-Actual wattage draw of lights- IDK 2 marshydros TSW3000 and 1 tiny marshydro for a 2x2
-Current Light Schedule 12 on 12 off
-Temps; Day, 78 Night 83
-Humidity; Day, 55 Night 48
-Ventilation system; Yes, Size 6 in ac infinity
-AC 68 F in house, De-humidifier set at 45
-Co2; No
-Nutrients Fox farm trio, Cal mag, flora nectar, drip clean, bud xl, Blackstrap molasses, hydro guard, and Epsom salt
Started noticing signs of tip burn a week ago but it wasn’t getting any worse till the start of this week. Only thing I’ve done different is add the molasses In the last 2 and half weeks. On the upside of things the GSC nugs are getting HUGE. I assume this is now advanced calcium deficiency from what I’ve found but how do I go about fixing it?

1 Like

Calcium, probably some PK deficiencies in there too. Just keep feeding them everything you can, this will get worse before it gets better being this close to the end. @BigCat420

2 Likes

Thanks man. I did up the cal mag a tiny bit and back off the molasses in this new batch of water but I guess I’ll keep feeding them and watch for any new signs. Anything particular to watch put for moving forward like signs of progression on calcium deficiency?

2 Likes

You will see this getting worse, because you’re seeing a deficiency you’re trying to keep up. It’s so late into flowering all you can do is keep up, until you’re close to chop.

1 Like