Leaf issue diagram

Mmm only defoliate couple of days before flip then 21 into flower then that’s it no more

1 Like

Nah those numbers are good and I’d keep the leaves there spread out enough to still maximize photosynthesis

1 Like

Yeah you are looking good :relieved:

1 Like

I followed that exact schedule so far. Plucked a few lower branches that weren’t producing a week ago but thats it so far. I read that somewhere on here and went with it. Thanks everyone!

I had it all under a scrog net for a few weeks but my lights weren’t hitting the sides good enough and had plenty of headroom so… took it out. New light for the next grow for sure

1 Like

The whole gang

2 Likes

Yes sir , sticking around sharing some laughs , it always pays out

1 Like

@Randy_Marsh
Sorry to bug you but who is hlg light guru around here?
I’m trying to decide if one 600 or 2 260’s would be best for a 5x5. Thank you!

@dbrn32
Are you out there guru!?

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you @Watt-Sun

2 Likes

I’m here now haha! What’s up?

2 Likes

@dbrn32 I am ready to upgrade lighting and wanted to know if I should use one 600 qb or 2 x 260 qb from hlg. Im using a 5x5 tent. Any advice?

I heard you were the one to talk too. Didnt want to hijack someone else’s thread. I do that too much already

I plan on only doing one strain at a time. For now. Having multiple strains is becoming harder than I thought

I would have to look into the specs but it always breaks down to a 2 digit difference between efficiency and power output, i look into 2x4 since that’s my space

For flowering in a 5x5 i like 3 of the 260 xl kits the best, pretty much same as scorpion Diablo layout. The hlg-600 would work though.

2 Likes

On photos i do a good defol and strip down a week before flip then 22 days afte i see pistils and 42 days afte i see pistils then 2 weeks before u chop. Only times it should need defols. Maybe a few herebor there if cant be tucked to open bud sites but stick to the week before flip 2q days after pistil and 42 days. Them r the times roughly when the plants do theirr changes and u wont stall the plant doing the defols. Good luck.

2 Likes

Hey o! The hlg scorpion is on sale! Is that meant for tents? It says “vertical rack grows”. What do you think?

1 Like

Or would the 3 260’s be better still…
@dbrn32

1 Like