Leaf fall on Bruce Banner outdoor grow

How much leaf fall during flowering is normal? My outdoor Bruce Banner grow has lost most of its lower fan leaves. The tops are covered with forearm long buds that are lush. The plants are about 12 foot tall.

1 Like

This is normal.

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome! Midwest has got you covered, just wanted to welcome you.
Nice looking plant! It does seem like ypur yellowing is moving up the plant. What are you feeding her?

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Composted chicken and goat manure. They’re almost ready to harvest the Pistils are starting to brown.

10 Likes

She makes you look like a dwarf my friend. Really excellent plant. How are the trichomes looking? If you only have a couple weeks to go id just carry on as you are, she us likely consuming just over what you are feeding her @ 12 feet tall. Using up leaves in the final weeks isnt a big deal.

2 Likes

Incredible growing!

Some powerful manure!

The girls are so sticky you can smell them from 100 feet away.

1 Like

I also have a large compost bin that put all types of vegetable matter in, plus I have a large smoker that I smoke meat in with fruit wood and the ashes go into the compost bin too. I’ve been growing stuff most of my 69 years.

3 Likes

Holy skyscraper Batman! What a gigantic plant. Looking amazing and you’re going to have a haystack to deal with on trim day. Or it might be trim week.

There’s 4 of them in that row all the same size, the main stocks are 3 or 4 inches thick. Yes I’ll be busy come harvest time.:smiley:

2 Likes

Gonna be locked in trim jail for months and months! If you have a chest freezer you can freeze your harvest and dry it in increments. Your gonna have lbs and lbs! Excellent work! You planning a bud wash?

Friends I never knew that I had are coming out of the woodwork.:joy: no lack of volunteers to help with the harvest.

3 Likes

A friend with weed is a friend indeed!

2 Likes

I would love to be able to grow outside like that can’t do that in my state beautiful plant @Tim53

Nice cabbages. The size of watermelons!

You looking for roommates? :rofl:

Beautiful growing for sure! Congrats on that monster