Leaf edges, need help

Any idea what’s going on here? Day 28 super lemon haze autos, 74° 55% humidity feeding fox farm grow big and big bloom every other watering at half dose. Distilled water with cal mag at every watering.

1 Like

What is you pH level ?

Going in is 5.8-5.9 coming out is 6.3-6.4 medium is peat, perlite, a little mushroom compost, and lime to bring it to 6.5. I originally was watering at 6.5 but then some moderators told me I needed to water at 5.8 because it was basically like coco. This just popped up today after weeks of watering the same

Also it’s only 3 leaves on one branch on one plant lol

If is only 3 leaf I should not worry but so far for my look like mag def or phosphorus but @Covertgrower and @Hellraiser and @Caligurl had you covert

How many ml of calg mag do you add?

So when I fed yesterday I only did 1/2tsp of cal mag instead of 1tsp per gallon, I normally water with 1tsp per gallon but I figured with the liquid nutes I wouldn’t need as much

I add 5 ml of cal mag for gl BTW 3 to 5ml should be good some feed time

Yea I need to stick with 5ml, watering tomorrow morning so I’ll add it then, think that would be ok?

2 Likes

Yeah just pH water with calmag is perfect she will like

Yup I’ll ph to 5.8 with 5ml of cal mag

2 Likes

U could also give them some molasses in water it will give them potassium and phosphorus aswell as micro nutrients

Do you think that could be from run off dripping onto them when I was feeding yesterday and moving the pots around?

2 Likes

Probably went I feed my girl I try to get close to the pot and make them feed each individual wait until she drop all run off and move to the tent I removed my plants to feed and defoliation and some LST

I’m going to go with this.

5 Likes

I would tend to agree with @Covertgrower… if it’s just 3 leaves don’t worry but try not to let anything drip on leaves (especially with lights on)… just watch the rest and make sure it’s not getting worse but I think it will be fine.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, I got in a rush moving pots in and out of the tent and I think I brushed the bottom of the pot across this plant, because it’s just three leaves right next to eachother :woman_shrugging:t3:

This is all the damage I could find on the plant, what do you think?

1 Like

On the same plant, just watered with 5ml of cal mag per gallon and used about 3/4 gallon per plant

1 Like

I think you’ll be fine. Could be just a few leaves. May want to feed epsom salt for additional magnesium.