Leaf diagnosis help!

Thanks again. Looking for Captain Jack today.

Here’s a couple pics of the ladies who are grateful for your replies (10 days apart)

5 Likes

Thank you kindly🥰
This is so fun! Although…
We have learned more about cannabis in the last8 years than we have, before that, at least 100s of years! From terpenes that smell soooo good that these awesome people created good smelling varieties like blueberry muffins. I sincerely believe we will one day create a living potpourri that can be used even im an office space… i digress, sorry.
Im grateful your ladies responded well. Cheers

3 Likes

Insect damage, possible leaf hoppers.

Get some Jack’s dead bug…I use weekly up to flower…bugs are ruthless.

3 Likes

Thank you, PurpNGold64🥰. I’m brand new to the whole thing on here, though not new to growing. It is definitely awesome, the data you all have given so freely on here! I could go on and on celebrating the collective wisdom of each of you. The greatest thing to come thru cannabis culture is Peace. Anyways… I’ll start a thread of gratitude to All. Love and Peace😘

1 Like

I got Jacks dead bug brew and used it the day after my initial post. :crossed_fingers:t3:Gonna hit it again in about a week and maintain it. Lessened learned: Pest prevention will absolutely be a part of any future grows.

2 Likes