Leaf Diagnose help?

Feel like my girls are a little gimpy the last two days
They are blue dream auto flower that i transplanted in ocean forest on 10/31. 18-6 lighting cycle
I feel like mybleaves are telling me a sulfur defenciency but cant pin pont id it iron or sulfur.
I gabe them a feeding of big bloom last night and seemed tl perk up today but leaves still seem curled and same color
Any help is appreciated
20221107_123115
20221107_123109
20221107_123034
20221107_123003

2 Likes

I’m not seeing a sulfur deficiency? In the event you have this later, some epson salt is a great supplement for magnesium and sulfur. What medium, watering/feeding frequency and PH and PPMs going in and run off :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community , overall I think the plants look good. I have grown a lot of weed in ocean forest soil. You should be good without feeding nutes for at least 5 weeks. Good luck :v: :+1:

4 Likes

The VPD must be off the charts with swings like yours (temp/humidity guage). Also, thats very, very dry for younglings… 55/65% if you can make it happen. About the temperature- hold the spread in temp no more than 15° up down…it wears them out having to go through a 30° difference … 56°f will make em stall and sort themselves out for a couple of days… I try to stay above 65°f lights out unless I’m nearing harvest… I try to stay below 80/82°f lights on, unless running Co2… and only then did I go to 85°f

1 Like

I have humidifier and heat on a actual thrrmostat so my temp/humidity stays consistently at 82/33% lights on
Lights off 79/35%
Along with two dif gauges one by plant other above lights

1 Like

Have a look here to see how far from “comfortable” your plants are. If you have a humidifier and still at 35%, I’m gonna guess the humidity is getting yanked out through the duct as its being fogged. According to the chart, and assuming you have NO CONTROL over changing the temperature, your humidity should be 70%… I’d venture a guess and say 65/60% would suffice the ride up until flower with your given temperatures…then you could Go down to 50% to the end… You really want to stay out of the red for too long or they will balk, and stand still in growth.

2 Likes

Ok i will do that thanks

1 Like