Leaf color changing help!

Ill post some pics later of a couple of my clones that were jacked up. They now have left the crappy growth behind and look normal. The new growth at least.

2 Likes

Yes pls! Haha sorry for late reply. I ran out of replies for a first time user :joy:

1 Like

Here you go. All these are clones that were jacked up and grew out of it. And pics of my cloning method if your interested. I like cloning and dont find it difficult at least not yet. Now i have a ridiculous amount of plants i dunno wtf to do wit dem.

@Nickgrows

1 Like

Much appreciated. All those babies r lookin good! I also had a question with the cut fan leaves on clones? I’ve been noticing that a lot.

1 Like

Im new dont quote me but i think its for less transpiration? What i do know is it makes the plant concentrate on roots more than the extra leaf. Some is needed for light to hit i think. Makes rooting faster and possibly more sucessful

2 Likes

Some people say it’s to allow the plants to absord more water, but this is a misnomer. Plants absorb water from the entire leaf. The reason for trimming the leaves, is to redirect energy to produce roots, instead of continuing to put energy into leaves.

2 Likes

Thank you! I had a hunch it was to direct more growth towards the roots. Much appreciated for clearing that up!

1 Like

If you don’t mind, how do these, hopefully females, look? They’re bag seeds. Just wana make sure they aren’t suffering from too much light exposure. Au natural outdoor grow.

They look healthy to me. You’ll notice light and heat stress by the “tacoing” of the leaves. The edges of the leaves will curl upward.

1 Like

Hey guys can you help me out with what’s going on with my clones? Picked them up from a close friend. They are critical cure, candy jack, and blueberry. Is there a particular reason they’re looking this droopy? 2 out of the 3 are droopy, critical and candy. The blueberry is doing fine so it is not in the picture. Much thanks! @Enlightened420 @Chu666cky @peachfuzz @Growyourown @Oldguy @Missiles

How often do you water? Do you let them dry out a bit?

Make sure they’re under 24 hr light.
And if they feel light then I would water.
Otherwise they might have had a rough transplant
Tomorrow will show you wether or not it’s a watering issue. :wink:
They should stand up fairly quick. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Could it possibly be low humidity @Oldguy? When i was giving my clones some air uncovered they kinda looked like that.

1 Like

@Chu666cky. Not to make them droop that hard. :wink:
Most likely water shortage. :+1:

2 Likes

I haven’t watered at all today. Got them around 11am. Soil is still moist tho. My guy told me to make sure it’s moist throughout the day?

2 Likes

Im glad your here @Oldguy i thot it was the opposite lol.

2 Likes

Thank you @Oldguy will def keep you guys posted. I will post a pic of my blueberry for u guys also so u can see.

2 Likes

Pleasure fellas. :+1: Stay high. :wink::v:

1 Like

Correction. My blueberry and critical are the ones droopy. My candy jack is doing fine

3 Likes

My clones didnt need water everyday @Nickgrows. If the soil is still moist im not sure you should give them more water. Let @Oldguy see that part of post before you give more water.

1 Like