Leaf color changing help!

First time grower here! I have a transplanted clone (wedding cake) that is starting to lose color in her bottom fan leaf. Is this normal? I added 1mL of calmag to 1 gal of water at 5.9-6.0pH in a coco coir soil mixed with perlite yesterday. Obviously did not give her the whole gallon of water. Any advice? Thank you!

Welcome to the forum , I don’t do clones at least not yet. Give me a bit to think and I will figure out who can help you. If not because I replied it will move to the top of new posts so some one will see it.

thank you! also, is this the right place to post for help? haha first time user here as well.

Yes it is , if you don’t get help soon search the forum type in clone and you will find something to help.

1 Like

Can you upload a picture of the leaf, and whole plant in natural light or using your flash?

2 Likes

I asked around @Oldguy and @peachfuzz were the names that came up to ask. I’m not very familiar with them but I will tag them and see.

4 Likes

Yes sorry!

3 Likes

thank you a bunch

1 Like

I will definitely Leave it to experts, but it looks like something is eating it, that brown tip, I wouldn’t worry about…

Yea… that was my dog who took some bites from it. but def not keeping her in “teeths” reach of the dog anymore lol. There are some signs of new growth tho! Ok i was also wondering about that brown tip. thank you

2 Likes

Looks fine to me…
Should be a good strong plant from the looks of it… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you! By the looks of it , do you think she’s ready for full sun exposure?

I wouldn’t go full on sun…
Shes still young…
Even if it’s in the shade it will still get light… :+1::wink:

3 Likes

Do what the 'fuzz says: you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

First time I’ve ever heard listen to the Fuzz! Lol

Just Sayn… Your stuff looks fine. Dont overwater, maybe 5/6 hours direct sun Max on the youngsters…

6 Likes

It was too good to pass up haha.

4 Likes

You guy’s got me dieing over here… :smile::rofl::joy::smiley::rofl::smile::joy::+1:

5 Likes

Here you go @Enlightened420

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag.
Hey @Nickgrows, mind if I tag along my friend?
I see you’re getting some help already, I just love this place, don’t you…

2 Likes

Last two @Missiles @Chu666cky . That’s quite a contact list you should be covered in any questions that come up.

2 Likes