Laying here pain i need stronger strain

Read up here. Good stuff:

3 Likes

As my dad famously said to me all my life…
It depends…

3 Likes

A nice bowl of girl scout cookies thats what im smoking now

3 Likes

It helped to smooth the hardness of the smoke, and made for a very nice aruthtsis pain reducer of which I can be A Hausfrau get my chores do less pain. Yeah @JaneQP @Nicky @beachglass @Spiney_norman @Aussie_autos @Pinboy @Pet_de_Chien @Putz

3 Likes

Have you given Gorilla Glue a shot or blue dream? They seem to of helped with my pain well. Just the GG makes me a tad sleepy its a purty heavy hitter IMO. But defenitley gets the job done.

1 Like

Hère is Mentos buds hanging drying.4" long 8" around. New seeds of unknown strian in peat pots @beachglass @Aussie_autos @Pinboy @VaHillbilly @Putz @JaneQP

6 Likes

Ok Mr. Aussie. My girl Skittle had revegged and I defoliation her took a lot of under grow and thinned out branches and she seems ok and looks good growing taller each day , My question is I can see pistils white ones. I am lost. I don’t know what I am doing I dropped the lights to 11 hours to see if that might start something @beachglass @VaHillbilly @JaneQP

You have pics and is this a photoperiod plant .if its a photoperiod plant i would let it revegg and let it grow bigger.i made some new infused coconut oil it has a ounce of critical purple in it i will be making more gummies and cookies

It is a photo for sure . So just let her grow,feed her. I need to make some butter infused but am waiting for Mentos to finish up

1 Like

Yah man let her grow get her big and beautiful then flip to flower and as it is growing you can take a clone or two from it .Here is a thought why not make it the mother plant and u take clones off it

2 Likes

So ì am i have lots of head room plus the Mentos girl i am going to take her down to nubs, see if she regenerates

For a photoperiod plant to revegg u have to leave some flower on the plant it doesnt have ro be a lot but it has to have flower still on the plant and once its grown big you keep it on a vegg cycle for life and you take clones from it.you want a good size plant for a mother something four foot high by two wide for what ive seen in many you tube channels

1 Like

So what kind of hours of light ar3 we talking h3re?

I keep my mothers very small. No need to keep them big. But to reveg, I recommend two weeks of 24/0 light, then back to 18/6. Here are my mothers. The one on the back right is almost a year old.

When I need cuttings, I just let them grow for 2-3 weeks, take my cuttings, then trim them small again.

6 Likes

You will need to leave enough leaves to power photosynthesis.

4 Likes

Ok i hav3 read that. We cant afford seeds.@JaneQP @Newt @VaHillbilly @Audiofreak @Pinboy @Putz @beachglass

Nice mother’s.

2 Likes

Yous a good dude bro!

1 Like

There we go @Newt has u covered @spudeater65 with having a mother plant im only going by what i have read and seen on YouTube from other content creators

1 Like

What parts are you close to again friend. Ive been doing cloning/monster croping experiments and got a bunch of rooted starts in solos left over if they will help you your more than welcome to them, there just little flowers on a stick right now but I imagine someone could revert, grow out, take new clones, grow out, badabingbadaboom. Just let me know and we will try and work something out about getting them to ya. Its GG4 btw.

1 Like