Lay em down , lay em down

youngins starting to grow like crazy

7 Likes

I like your new room. I see the vents in the bottom nice.

1 Like

Thanks, this is still my old room, almost done with the other one, have to finish it this week, my northern has to be almost done , seen a few ambers on the bud this morning, and the leafs are dieing

then i will be able to sstart 3rd round of autos

6 Likes

Amnesia 11 weeks on Wednesday auto

blue berry 11 weeks on Wednesday

11 Likes

Blue berry is on top

Good looking buds my favorite out of the mix pack is the Northern Light.

1 Like

First timer here, i cant wait, not really sure what to expect, ive been smoking for 20 years and haven’t had to much access to good smoke, hoping my stuff is fire

2 Likes

From the looks, from you photos, you are going have some FINE bud in a few weeks time.
It will likely knock you on your A$$!
Great job! Be sure to be patient and don’t rush to harvest, let them bulk up for you.

4 Likes

Just don’t get in a hurry with the drying and curing process you can grow the biggest buds in the world but if you don’t master the drying and curing process it will smell like hay and tastes like grass. Good luck finishing up.

4 Likes

og kush has crazy amouamount of potential colas ,wow ![20190916_171048|666x500] jack not to shabby(upload://vRMzSu75tfsjpgohhkdDUagz9yO.jpeg)

5 Likes

couple little odds and ends,and it’ll be done

5 Likes

taking to long, lollol,

5 Likes

@Tinman there is only one thing that would make it better if it was full of weed.

Built this, this morning , gonna use it for small buds that i can’t hang

some window screen

3 Likes

Always good to plan ahead.

2 Likes

Pulled blue berry yesterday moved it in there for 24 hours of dark, will be doing a trim and wash tonight and hang that bad girl

10 Likes

That is some good looking buds you got there. I like blueberry a lot has an awesome aroma after cured and Jared.

1 Like

I cant wait, this is my first grow

1 Like

I have had a lot of hobbies in my life .cars boats, antiques .But this is by far the most enjoyable hobby I’ve ever had plus it fulfills my needs for me and my family. Happy growing

5 Likes

@Oldguy

5 Likes