Launch Code Sequence

looking good @Alton66, and ditto!

1 Like

@BIGE

Thank you my friend!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone!!

The plants are doing very well with the seedlings that are a bit behind the others catching up.

Today I watered with the usual Re-Charge mycorrhizae and Cal- Mag.

Here’s a photo I took about an hour ago of where they’re at.

Everyone have beautiful and blessed rest of this Monday.:slightly_smiling_face::+1::latin_cross:

9 Likes

Girls getting big :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Big and healthy! :grinning:

1 Like

Good Friday afternoon everyone!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Things are going well here.

The Sugar Candy plants are extremely agressive. They are growing very quickly.

The Ayahuasca Purple olants are growing notably slower.

I transplanted the three Sugar Candy plants into three gallon grow bags two days ago.

The Ayahuasca Purple plants are yet to be large enough to transplant.

The lone White Widow / Big Bud plant is close to be transplant size as is one Ayahuasca Purple.

I’ll transplant those two this coming Monday.

This will leave two Ayahuasca Purple plants to play catch up.

Here are some photos I took yesterday afternoon of the plants.

Everyone have a beautiful and blessed weekend!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

7 Likes

I went ahead and topped the three Sugar Candy plants. I did this at the third leaf mode.

2 Likes

@BIGE @Covertgrower @SmoknGranny @Kcdaniels @dbrn32 @FreakyDeekie @Caosred @Myfriendis410 @Nug-bug @roost1

Good morning everyone!!!

Yesterday I transplanted the remaining three plants from Solo cups to three gallon grow bags.

Everything is looking good.

This morning I installed the 3000K and 4200K bulbs in the 630 watt CMH fixture and turned it on.

All I can say is WOW !!! It’s like the sun!!! :sun_with_face:

If you followed me on my last grow you’ll remember me using the Optic 6 600 watt LED light that combined Cree COBs and 96 supplemental 5-watt Bridgelux and Epistar diodes.

Whereas I was satisfied with this light as my main fixture, I wanted to find a light that was capable of very strong canopy penetration as my main fixture.

This is where the 630 watt CMH comes in.

I have this hanging in the middle between two 200 watt Cree CXB 3590 fixtures.
These fixtures use two COBs each.

This brings the total wall wattage to 1030 watts.

I’m still using the 5 X 5 tent.

In the photo you’ll also see the oscillating fan I used in my last grow hanging in the corner as apposed to being on the stand. That fan base took up valuable floor space that will now be utilized with plant growth.

In order to make up for that fan not oscillating I purchased a tower fan and hung it horizontally on the back wall of the tent using light hangers.

I have a substantial purchase coming that I’ll announce in my next update so stay tuned.:grinning::+1:

Here’s a photo I took this morning of the lighting setup.

Everyone have a blessed and beautiful day and I’ll speak with you in a bit.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

Coming right along !
Plants look great and the new setup is gonna make them into trees! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks like you’re going to have a big time grow :scream::grinning::sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

@Alton66 I’m a huge fan of CMH, even though I grow with LED exclusively, I respect how nicely they grow. I love how you filled in the edges with the cree’s Excellent. You’re doing great.

@Nug-bug

Thank you buddy!!!:grinning:

1 Like

@Kcdaniels

I’m thinking I just might my friend.:grinning::+1: Thanks!!!

@Covertgrower

Thank you my friend!!!
With the 630 watt CMH and the Cree fixtures I have the space covered.

Talk with you in a bit.:slightly_smiling_face:

Good afternoon everyone!!!

A couple of days ago I tied down the plants and am close to topping once again.

Today I watered with Re- Charge mycorrhizae, Photosynthesis Plus, molasses and cal-mag.

I also installed another 100 watt single Cree CXB 3590 fixture. The lighting lineup is s 630 watt CMH fixture with 4000 K and 3200 K bulbs.
Two 200 watt Cree CXB 3590 fixtures and the single 100 watt Cree CXB 3590 fixture.

This brings the total wall watts to 1130.

Here is a photo I took a few minutes ago.

Everyone have a beautiful and blessed rest of the day.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

looks great @Alton66 i’m always adding new toys/tools to the grow myself!
i’m about to build light #2

2 Likes

Are the leds shading the cmh any?

1 Like

@BIGE

Thank you!! Excellent to hear about light number two!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

@dbrn32

I’m sure there is some shading but the color spectrum mix and frequency overlap at this stage of plant development is better imo.

2 Likes

You could lower lec and raise leds a little?

2 Likes