Latitudes: "Is 3rd Time The Charm?"

They’re just really tender at that age, one of the roots probably ran into a piece of bark or something that’s letting off a little extra N they’ll grow through it, I wouldn’t worry to much unless it gets worse

2 Likes

Thanx guys… Like I said, I skipped the small cup under a fluorescent light and transplanting and planted directly in the larger pots this time in the tent, and was a bit nervous as to how they’d deal with it…

2 Likes

:astonished: Most of mine take some where near 10 - 12 just for flower. I should be following you around :grin: I have been looking back at what I have done for a fast strain for fill ins.

Hey guys!.. Just a quick question about “curing”

… I’ve ben doing it with loose jars… Burping once a day for 2 weeks, then every other day for a few weeks… Then stored for long-term… And I’m not sure if this is correct…

What sort of schedule/method do you all use for curing?..

I’m questioning my method with my latest plant… OG Kush Auto that I cut down a bit early…

Cheers!.. :beers:

3 Likes

Back when I did jars it was (15 mins)twice a day for 1st week , once a day for 3 weeks , once a week for a month , then once a month. Then I switched to Grove bags and now it’s set humidity zip them up and store them for 3+months

4 Likes

Yep what he :point_up: said

4 Likes

.I used to do once a day for 30 minutes for the first 2 weeks and then just left them. If they were around after that. I use the grove bags now too. Jars are easier to store. Bags are easier to use with. No having to set up a 4’ table to burp. lol

3 Likes

Thanks!.. I’m about half way through curing an OG Kush Auto, but she was cut down too early so just isn’t showing those “good” signs as the curing progresses. Maybe I’ll stretch it a week or two… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok, here’s this weeks’ round of pics: Exactly 2 weeks (14 days above soil)… :sunglasses:

… I still think the leaves are curling a bit too much. I dunno…

4 Likes

I’m sure you already told us but I just can’t remember with all the different threads I read lol
What is the humidity and temperature like

2 Likes

She’s definitely telling you something. Meeasy asking what I’d be curious about…

And what light, how much power is it running? I see it’s quite close

5 Likes

@Underthestairs is probably closer to the answer, I didn’t even look at where the light was. I see two drivers on it so it has some juice, then your plants are staying pretty short with almost no node spacing. I’ll bet the leaf issue is just from to much light

3 Likes

That light isn’t small and those plants are squat. I like short plants but keeping them that way is a balancing act for sure. Air flow can become a problem

2 Likes

Temp and humidity have been pretty constant… 85 degrees and 45%.
2 fans in tent, so good airflow.
Light is a BP3000 (it was used on last grow also).

… I’ve been trying to keep them on the shorter side, but ratcheted-up the height of the light a bit due to all your comments, so maybe a difference in a few days?.. We’ll see… Thanx!.. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah those are pretty squatty. What’s your DLI?

1 Like

… Now I have to show my ignorance… What is DLI?.. :upside_down_face:

… I really am a real small-time newbie at all of this… Prior to the pandemic I was working solid and would only partake once every Blue Moon due to testing. Big difference from back in the '80’s. LoL!.. Once the pandemic hit, work goes away, and the lockdowns… Well… Some learned how to bake sourdough bread while I decided to learn how to grow… So most is new to me.

2 Likes

Read this post, please like it =)

And post 277#

2 Likes

DLI is short for how much light your plants are getting per day and imo plants are all so different that knowing the exact numbers is unless because every plant is going to want different light water food etc and without the right equipment you will never know the actual numbers anyway
I do think your plants are getting to much light what are your settings
How many watts? How high is it from the plant?

1 Like

I think it’s 600w (light specs posted below).
Currently 14" above tops of plants.
On the standard 18/6 schedule.
Up till now all have been watered equally (that may change).

… I raised the light yesterday and they do seem to look a bit better today, but still curling a little… Wait it out and see what happens in the next few days?

B25EF453-3539-4BD9-A2A5-C579303AAA1F_4_5005_c

2 Likes

I’ve still been spritzing the foliage (have always done it, I dunno)… Maybe the light is causing quick evaporation and irritating the leaves?.. :upside_down_face:

1 Like