Latest you can clone

Yea I’m just looking for.a.way to.speed up vegitation.if I can clip a few clones just before harvest I will be a happy man. I don’t have room at the moment to have an additional grow area

1 Like

I know that feeling…now that it’s legal here my grow went outside…my tent is only 2x2x4…perfect for auto’s but not photo’s…right now I have a clone in my tent I am trying to flower… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@capt_seeweed You should be able to grow 2 photos in your tent, I have a 2x2x5 and have done it no problem, right now have 5 in there but 2 will move out and get super-cropped and saved as mothers

I bet it gets a bit crowded in that tent…lol :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will start a journal for the clones. I need to get my veg space setup. Right now they are sitting next to the traditional clone and the Lowryder auto which hasn’t sprouted yet. They are all under a 42w 7200K T5 on an 18/6 schedule. They are just sitting on a shelf in my office though with the light about 3" above them.

Tag me when you do please

The only problem to takeing clones from a flowering plant is time , in my opinion it takes another 2 week’s.
2 week’s to root
2 week’s to reveg
I’ve taken clones from a flowering plant and a plant in veg at the same time and the monster crop clones take longer. If this is the only way for you to get a clone than do what you got to. I’m monster cropping some now just because I couldn’t throw away the clippings, I do prefer clones from a plant in veg. Just my 2 cents :v:

1 Like

Yup I’ll post a pic later

I read a blog on here where it says to cut the leaves when your starting a clone. Any one ever do this? I understand the purpose of it but is it necessary ?

1 Like

I did on my California Dream clones…worked out just fine…and it gave me a point to monitor new growth… :seedling:

2 Likes

Here are my clones !

4 Likes

Love the treadmill for a grow stand…lol :wink:

3 Likes

I noticed that too. If I’m not mistaken it’s a NordicTrac. At least he’s using it for something. Mine just collected dust.

3 Likes

Could raise the angle to get the sun is what I was thinking…sweet grow all the same!

3 Likes

Yeah! That’s our treadmill and it sees action!
We’re a little limited on space so only have a small grow area and LOTS of happy plants right now :grin:

1 Like

@Sl1 what size pots are you growing in?

@sasquatch those are five gallon cloth

1 Like

Correction, that funky little one on top right is ILGM auto Blueberry!

@Sl1 I’m always amazed at how compact the indoor grows are. Mine are outside and almost 6ft tall. They aren’t autos though but still a huge contrast.

I just realized yours are clones too… to early for me to be thinking I guess.

2 Likes

@sasquatch only the Blueberry is an auto the others are photoperiods.

2 Likes