Latest Grow Summer 2022

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have An outdoor grow going 10 lovely ladies all soil one hydro. Nutter Budder By Humboldt seed Co , 4 in soil one in hydro . One Peyote Gorilla by Seedsman, 2 lemon autos by seedsman , and 3 GSC autos by Nirvana seeds. All started from seed , GSC autos were going in tent before rest , so first to go outside soon harvest. Revegged due to weird ny weather then took back off. Had to deal with leaf damage with the other plants to an extent because DE powder on leaves got wet and to my surprise burned them badly so a lot of them are rebounding, still all thriving !

The Nutter Budders in Soil

1 Like

First plant lemon auto , only got to top once before it started pre flowering , lemon auto in the middle rebounded after leaf damage hoping it gets taller lol! Peyote Gorilla right next to it in the green fabric pot, topped the gorilla peyote 2 times so far and just enjoying all the new growth coming/ to come

2 Likes

Nutter Budder in Hydro , topped once

2 Likes

GSC autos getting ready for the chop started flushing this week

1 Like

Lemon auto up close and personal

1 Like

Hydro up close you can see de powder burns on lower leaves, Lemon auto that’s rebounding , little bush formation already

GSC Auto close up

1 Like

Peyote Gorilla

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: you’ve got a lot going on there!

2 Likes

Isn’t it lovely? Perfect weather for out door over here

1 Like

Whereabouts are you? I’m in MA and while it’s beautiful now the season just isn’t long enough to properly finish

Im in long Island NY

I feel like we might get lucky due to the late start on actual summer weather

2 Likes

I sure hope so! All autos outside for me next year. I noticed you have autos

1 Like

Yeah 5 autos , the GSC are going to be harvested soon i started those indoors in march . The lemon auto just started showing pre flowers, the 2nd lemon is catching up , just started a LSD-25 auto and Strawberry Cheesecake auto , they’re only 3 days old though

Fingers crossed for long summer :sun_with_face:
I’m doing photos and just starting to flower. Don’t even have “buttons” yet

1 Like

Im excited for you make sure you post!!

1 Like

Hopefully get something worth posting :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Auto Lemons