Late stage mk ultra wilting

I had a beautiful plant going. Last few days it is wilting Leaves are getting thin and drooping. last time i watered it seemed to drain too much. I have 4 other plants doing well. Same watering schedule and no drain on the others.

Could be root bound. Pics?

Here are some pics taken just now

seems to be a bigger problem at the top of the plant. Thinking about snipping it.

1 Like

I don’t think cutting the top off will help.

If you can fill this out, you can get some help.

Support ticket

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:

Age from sprout:

Age from flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

How often do you water and how do you determine when to water:

PH and ppm of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS.

Indoor or Outdoor:

Room size:

Light system, size, height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Any other info you think is pertinent:

1 Like

How wet is your soil?
Are there plenty of drainage holes?
Have you checked for pests? Any leaves with strange shiny smears?

The above support ticket will help the community help you.

Been curious about this strain, since it’s has g13 in its veins. Fill out the support ticket, these guys, and gals will help ya back on track!

The soil is moist, I thought it was weird the other day I watered and it passed right thru and was running on the floor. But the soil was not wet. Couple weeks back i found a green caterpillar, I removed it and havent seen anything since. No shiney smears. Just upper leaves that are shrinking and shriveling.

Yeah; it looks like root issues to me. Either consistent over water or root rot (or both) has set in.

Really need that Support Ticket filled out. And specifically what size pot are you in and what kind?

What wattage/ lamp and how close are you? Your tops look cooked to me. I could be wrong. It does look like it could be damped off. You could dig down close to the stem and if you find dark brownish, mushy stem she is damped off. IE: overwatered as @Myfriendis410 stated. I have seen them come back with allot of care, some folier feeding, eventually turn around. Now about your canopy temps?