Late January Buds: 21st-31st (unofficial group drop)

If you dropped seeds or rooted clones some time from say Jan 21-Jan 31, come share photo updates and grow tips with others. It’s fun to see how different strains grow throughout all stages.

No requirement except the drop/root dates. Share your pics, techniques, woes, and successes. Or just shoot the breeze. I will be very consistent with enforcing that only rule…you’ve been warned. :grinning:

Last unofficial group grow, still on-going:

10 Likes

I’ll go first. Dropped 8 seeds at 10pm on January 23rd.

7 Likes

White widow and ILGM blueberry auto dropped 1/22. Widow popped her tail in 22 hrs and blue berry basically exploded and broke in two (second time this has happened). Dropped another BBA on 1/23. Both will be in ocean forest and one will be getting terp tea and the other will receive fox farms dirty dozen.

Widow:

Exploded blueberry

9 Likes

3 seeds today 2 last week the 6 more. I cant stop. I think I found one that I kicked over in the floor and it was alive still

9 Likes

3 ice cream seeds 3 or 4 white widow and 3 or 4 jack h I got the pots mixed up so I dont remember whats in the pot. just pray the ice cream bag seeds are not males

4 Likes

Oh, well you guys are gonna make me go drop a seed today :thinking: which autoflower seed will it be ? … Nevermind just dropped it at 4:20. OG Kush autoflower. It was a toss up between that and my last blueberry auto. OG Kush won. I’ll be dropping a Black Sugar Rose soon too.

12 Likes

oh maaaan… you won’t grandfather in an early jan drop would ya? :sob:

6 Likes

And a Blue Dream’atic?

3 Likes

SIGH

Fine.

SIGH

6 Likes

3?..ya want me to grow 3 girls?.. I was taking it easy this grow. Light training and nothing special.
Sigh…you talked me right into it :joy: that was hard. I’ll be back with a pic :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Lololol!

You’re easy! And you’re going to kick butt, so…do 4? Lol!

6 Likes

Dang Betty. I was gonna suggest 4 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

They get so crowded . But I suppose I don’t want to waste any light :joy: 3 though is plenty. I’m old dang nabbit
I’m so silly :crazy_face: I’ll drop it with BSR :+1:

7 Likes

Yeah, you are.

4 Likes

I went way too early for this😞. I’m here too watch and learn.

4 Likes

Here watching and learning. Sadly no more growing for me until I come back from my month long trip out of the country :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Dropped 2 white widow autos 1/22/20 waiting to pop their heads.

6 Likes

Hey Hey Hey
Not at home now…but when I am this evening going to drop 4 beans…Cantaloupe Kush…Durban Poison…Fortune Cookie…and Hempster…
They are all Sativa Autos…first time for them…and they are all high THC…so hoping for the best…
Wil km have pics later.

5 Likes

awww shucks, thanks. i figure i gotta have some sympathy points for my non bountiful september drop, right?

and FWIW i already called time of death on one of them lol. i am not meant to grow amnesia haze. or peyote critical, which i just notice is sadly crossed out haha. damn. maybe it was the cup lol.

10 Likes

The cup. Yes. It must be haunted. Burn it.

4 Likes