Late flower herm?

Hi guys-- harvest day here for my small 1-plant tent of ILGM Blue Dream feminized.

While cutting I noticed that the bottom of the branches are composed of what looks like a male parts-- increasingly so as you approach the stem. I even found a few seeds while trimming. The plant looked like a healthy female the entire time, what are your thoughts?

@PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Cannabian @repins12 @kaptain3d @peachfuzz @MidwestGuy @BobbyDigital @elheffe702

finding more and more seeds now…

2 Likes

Just an idea… : did you check your tent for light leaks? Or is there any led on your controllers that emits light…
The only times I had hermied plants, it was due to my neighbor leaving his flood lights on at night…

the tent is far too small for me to climb into-- but there didn’t seem to be any leak leaking out when I turned the LED on inside the tent in the dark.

I am a bit heartbroken and now concerned about my bigger tent-- which I am not even going to open until I have completed a full wash down of the area to avoid any pollen.

Are any of those buds I posted above still smokable?

2 Likes

Sure they are, just not the full potential they could have had… And you might have a few seeds “pop” when you smoke it…
Reminds me of the weed we had in the early eighties…

2 Likes