Last outdoor attempt of the year SoCal?

Anyone think I could get one last auto grow starting at the beginning of August? In SoCal

2 Likes

I think you’re too late. @Myfriendis410 can help better. He’s familiar with the area.

1 Like

Easily.

3 Likes

No problem.

2 Likes

That’s why I tagged someone that would know more.

3 Likes

For an Auto, definitely enough time in The Cali sun :sunny:

1 Like

You could do a photo!

My outdoor schedule(if using seeds germ them a month before):

So cal outdoor grow schedule

Jan 1st = Harvest, Set out clones, Take cuts for next set of clones

March 15th = Repeat

June 1st = Repeat

Oct 15th = Repeat

YEP!!! i grew ALL year last year… I live in Redondo Beach California LA County, I grew all year last year and I had several plants that just look like they were going to do nothing so I just let them go to see what would happen, and they were very slow growing but man when it came February of this year those suckers just exploded and now they are massive plants. I am also going to cut the buds off and let them free grow again see what happens …if they’ll grow two years in a row

1 Like

1 Like

These pictures are of the plants that I started last year. They are just my testors LOL the first two I have harvested already but they started last year were very small February of this year man they just exploded the last picture where I’m pointing out with my fingers that part was the only part of the plant that was there and as you can see it was all Brown dead and very tiny little green spots oh, so I just nurtured it through those winter and again come February look with that sucker did it completely grew another whole stem and now it’s thriving. Another thing is when I was having my dental surgeries my plants seeded they WERE all autos… but unfortunately it was pollinated by a photo and now they’re all long-term LOL but I could just plug off the buds and leave it and it’ll come back next year every single one of those plants will rejuvenate itself for a second harvest… maybe even more, it wouldn’t hurt to try just be aware they don’t grow real fast or real productive during the winter

1 Like

Ive here’d of growers in Hawaii having plants for 10 plus years.

Southern California isn’t HI, but I imagine you could do the same.

I’m too interested in new plants to keep one going year round though!

1 Like