Last ditch effort…please help. Newbie is very out of his element

Got my setup complete! I decided to go with two layers, or at least make it so I can put another net on top of the buds really kick off and for my next runs where I let the veg go a little further to really grow these babies out.
Only one net is connected for now, as a few of the branches don’t hit the scrog yet. But all the ones that do I have woven with some nice support for when they start gaining weight! Got most of the large one in the scrog with the exception of a few branches and the main cola + a few branches on the smaller.

I managed to make this to fit nice and snug in my tent, and upon completion, immediately see why people upgrade their tents so fast :joy:

It’ll suffice for now, but for sure see myself getting into a larger tent in the future!

Thanks for the idea on the setup, excited to see it fill out and properly scrog a plant once I restart on some new runs :pray::heart:

1 Like

Check out this scrog’d canopy!

3 Likes

jaw drop emoji

That’s what I’m trying to look like next run! Beautiful ! :pray::pray:

1 Like

Is that a single plant?

1 Like

That’s day 12. I’ll give her a good defoliation on when she turns 21.

2 Likes

4 plants in a 3x3. 3 sour tangerine smoothie and a black out truffle. Terpfi3nd genetics.

2 Likes

I have a Cough Medicine plant that’s just growing great. I may do a single plant scrog with her once these finish up

2 Likes

Outstanding job there brother!! :+1:t2:
That’s probably about all the training you’ll be able to do with these. They tend to harden off once the get bud sites, or get too stiff to spread them out. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You sure did stuff that tent! Will love to see that beauty when it’s all trimmed :v:t5::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad I got a little bit trained in time, excited to train earlier with my next plants :+1:t4:

2 Likes

dang spy you sir are a scholar!, i am always amazed by your ingenuity. tell me you have a background in plumbing? your room conditions are amazing my exact vision for a perfect scenario

2 Likes

Update: Girls are doing well! Got some nice buds going all around! Just from observing the little one, it looks like due to the stunting the buds are gonna end up a bit on the airy side, but nonetheless, we got buds going so I’m greatful! The only thing that makes me say that is compared to its sister , who already is working on some nice sugary buds, they just seem a bit slimmer, but time will tell! Pictured below is the bigger of the twos buds!

Also, the foliage that has already grown back from just about a week from their shave is super noticeable! And I’m back to tucking a few fan leaves until day 42 when I hit them their final trim. I’m wicked glad I was able to properly do it the first time around so I can continue to try and do a better job in the future!

Last thing, a question to those in the thread, I’m looking to get some different seeds, ordering from ILGM this time around rather than another, because you have shown me amazing results from them!
Have you bought any mix bags, if so, which ones do you recommend? I’d like to give two different strains a go my next run!

3 Likes

There’s something in every mix bag I’d like to grow.

The question is, what do you like?

The very first seeds I ever bought was the Widow Mix pack.

I also bought the Sativa Mix. I’m Very pleased with this one.

Gold leaf is a winner in my book. Whatever purchase you’ll make I think you’ll get an offer for a discounted bag of Gold Leaf seeds when you’re checking out.

Create an account and put a few things in your shopping cart. Wait until the next day and you’ll have a coupon code in your email.

If you want something that’s super easy to grow and will produce great smoke, go with a mix that has White Widow in it.

2 Likes

I love a great hybrid, but I tend to lean to the sativa side of things when we’re talking specifics. I honestly would also like to try an grab a pack that has one heavy indica as well though…

It’s kinda like being a kid walking through a candy store and ya parents tell you “get anything you want” and you’re so overwhelmed by choices you can’t pick :sweat_smile:

I’m gonna spend a little more time looking into the packs and seeing what they have. Honestly I’f they had a pack that was a Sativa, Hybrid, and an Indica that would be great. While also learning the grow part, I’m also kinda figuring out what suites me best as well!

And thank you for the tip I’ll be sure to get something in the cart tonight :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! It’s day 30 of flower, and these girls are starting to really starting to stink! The main cola on the bigger one is really bulking up and I’m so freaking stoked. But at the same time a little nervous! I found a little colors on the hairs and was just chiming in to make sure it wasn’t anything bad. It’s only on one or two buds, kinda by the side of the tent, so I’m not going any crazy but decided to make sure! It’s a light orange ish hue.

They’re giving off such a beautiful diesel / sweet scent and I’m so excited for the remaining days of flowering!

I have a Sativa mix pack on the way and stoked on those too!

:+1:t4::v:t5:

3 Likes

The strawberry Cough is a favorite among my light weight friends.

My wife blends it with Gold Leaf for what she says is the perfect high.

I’m actually going to try to cross the two. We’ll see how that goes

3 Likes

I ended up skipping on the gold leaf seeds this time around cause it put me a little out of budget but am definitely keeping it in mind for the future!

Excited to grow them all :+1:t4:

1 Like

Are we friends on IG? If so, hit me up. I’d be happy to trade you for one or two

2 Likes

We are not, but I’ll shoot you an add here soon if that’s cool! Is be happy to trade once the pack comes in ! :+1:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

We can’t share contact info on here :-/

1 Like