Last Chance for free seeds

OK thanks @AfgVet :+1::+1:

1 Like

I ordered and received 10 for 10 white widow autos. They arrived in 5 business dsys. I have 2 that are 2 weeks old going now indoors.

2 Likes

Sorry @AfgVet @Maddogg,

I havent actually purchased from any Aussie seed banks, I’m fortunate enough to have friends that are high in places
:grin:

Apologies I couldn’t be of more assistance.

4 Likes

@KnutsonBoltz you ordered seeds off ilgm? If so how long ago?

1 Like

Febuary 4th.

@KnutsonBoltz well thats good i just tried to now and its not possible anymore unfortunately :sob: i tried my last couple of blue dreams and mk ultras from ilgm I purchased over a year ago and none germinated i have another strain but bd and mk were by far my best

Whaaaaaat? Im far from an expert, the reason I chose ILGM for my order is because of all the positive reviews.
Everything went exactly as stated, they kept in touch the entire time.
I also read in many places ILGM genetics are second to none.
I hope they dont stop business. Now that I have a proven trusted source I would feel confident ordering from ILGM again.

3 Likes

@KnutsonBoltz , I think they are referring to Australia sales.
No problem in the states.

1 Like

Yeh, ILGM is the best

1 Like

@Spiney_norman @KnutsonBoltz yeah im referring to Australia im in aus, totally agree ilgm is very good but unfortunately no longer ship to us and im not sure on aussie seed banks :thinking:

1 Like

@Maddogg, I’m just spitballing here, no research done on my part. In the US, I have the same problem with many Euro vendors like Dutch Passion. They won’t sell them to me directly. However, there are “middleman” seed banks I could order from instead if I wanted them. I haven’t actually ordered any that way, just tossing ideas out there. Maybe you can find something like that. @Aussie_autos I think is in Aus, I think he was running ILGM seeds.

Why did they stop shipping to Australia?

@CurrDogg420 yeah i have tried to look into similar to what you’re saying and in the reviews there is more bad reviews than better and alot of no reviews i think its more a less a 50/50 it just doesn’t feel right lol, opposed to when ilgm shipped here was absolutely perfect and only took 1-2 weeks delivery i hope they will ship here again

1 Like

They got really good at confiscating the seeds.

1 Like

They stopped shipping because it got to expensive and customs were being a pain .but if you want seeds go to sticky seeds uk and herbies seeds