Last Chance for free seeds

I got an email promotion about 10 free seeds with and order. I started to place a 10 seed order for Grandaddy Purple Auto but when I got to the pay page, the offer had changed to, “Half-price gold feminized”
Is there such a thing as the 10 for 10 promotion (or any of the promotions that you bombard my email with)? I don’t intend to complete my order…

3 Likes

The 10/10 is on select strains. I don’t believe I’ve seen GDP on the 10/10 sales. Go to drop menu on ILGM homepage and click deals, it will tell you which are on sale.

4 Likes

And yet the email suggested otherwise, or, at best, was deceptive, Happy Birthday! But Leafly here I come.

The 10 for 10 on ILGM is for select strains and the +10 seeds are the same strains. They have a few that stay on that sale, but others are offered only for limited times. Unless given a coupon or discount code, then it was just a limited offer that expired.

5 Likes

They had Purple Haze on buy 10, get 10 about 2 weeks ago. The sales change often; I guess depending on inventory. I think they had Purple Punch before that and maybe Runtz before that.

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with Gold Leaf.

Edit: Personally, I like the sales. When they announce a sale, I usually don’t wait too long to order. I can build up a little inventory of the strains I like and get extra for less $.

4 Likes

Have to go where you are happy even if do not understand how ILGM works. Cant please everyone.

6 Likes

I just got some granddaddy purple about 3 weeks ago and they wasn’t in thoses 10 for 10 but there is a bunch of good seeds in that 10 for 10 deal

3 Likes

when I got GDP, it was 10 +10 . Couple months ago tho

I had been thinking about ordering Fem Afghan seeds and finally decided to place my order. Timing was perfect. They had a 10 + 10 deal. I will be up to my eyeballs with Afghan at some point.

3 Likes

Most recent email from ilgm doesn’t have gdp listed as on sale. As the others stated, products on sale change all the time. It’s possible you opened older email, but if that sale expired then it probably just took you to the current sale.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if ilgm is shipping to Australia yet?

1 Like

I’m afraid not @Maddogg

1 Like

@AfgVet thanks for the reply, dang it!! Lol is there a reason why ? And will they again? Ive brought seeds from ilgm about a year or more ago and wanting to try new strains, but au seed banks are no where near as good as ilgm :+1:t2:

1 Like

You guys are crazy! 10/10 deals are the BEST! Ive had 100% success from ILGM seeds. Great price! Great seeds. Wtf y’all complaining about? Better yet, why you on their forum trashing them? I dont get it.

6 Likes

I think I have about 58 extra from a couple of the 10-10 deals, nothing wrong with a variety

3 Likes

I find it helpful to learn different teks and best strains. I haven’t really found a favorite yet although Im really enjoying Bruce Banner and Girl Scout Cookies at the moment. Its good for “beginners” like me. :blush:

2 Likes

Exactly variety

2 Likes

What I know, it has to do with your country confiscating shipments. If you know someone that you trust in the states you could have them order and then try to ship to you. I know a couple of people who have gotten seeds to AUS by hiding them in stuff.

I’ve done it for someone in Canada but I haven’t tried AUS

4 Likes

thats unfortunate for us it really sucks :sob: i have had no dramas in the past with ilgm and surprisingly quick shipping too, and no unfortunately i dont have any buddys in the states lol
Do you have any recommendations of other banks that ship to aus? @AfgVet

1 Like

I don’t know, but if we can get @Arrow to pop in he could maybe assist. Also @Enlightened420

3 Likes